Doggo The Great and the Choccy Milk

Doggo The Great was relaxing on a Saturday afternoon like usual, with his owner at his girl friend's house probably doing the deed, Doggo had the freedom to do whatever he wanted for quite a while. First, Doggo ran around in circles trying to eat the pole that was emerged on his behind, he heard his owner call it a tail but Doggo enjoyed calling it a penis, he heard the word from his owner's gf one night while Doggo was forced to sleep out of the room that night. Doggo later got bored of trying to bite his penis off so then he began wagging his penis left to right, he remember Bozo the cat liked to attack Doggo's penis so he did this for 5 hours straight but Bozo never came out to attack it.

     Then Doggo got hungry, Doggo knew how to open huge white food box with his nose, so he opened it and munched on some left over rice he saw at the botyom drawer. Doggo then noticed he was out of water in his bowl so he got back in the huge white box to see if it might contain more than just food. He lifted his head and saw some brown liquid in a carton that was   a gallon full. Doggo didn't know what it was but he remembered his owner watching some memes on YouTube with the same brown textures as the liquid, they called it Choccy Milk.

   Doggo then wanted the Choccy Milk more than anything because of the delicious scent, he jumped up and knocked down the shelf the Choccy Milk was on. He attack the Choccy Milk but it wouldn't open, he then went into the knife drawer and got out a huge knife to slit open the Choccy Milk carton, he stabbed and stabbed the carton until finally huge put in enough force for it to get stabbed open.