Awkward Introduction

"Wow, no one's in the halls. Well they might have changed the hours." I say walking down the halls, of the DWMA.

"Let's see he said he was in the..." I trailed off, trying to remember what he said. "The,Cresent Moon Class?" I say out loud, but more of a question. I walk down the halls, looking for the class.

"Okay, I'm here, come to think of it I could of just asked Lord Death." I sweat drop. "Oh well, to late now." With that I open the set of double doors.

~Kid POV~

"Now, we are going to disect this bird." Professor Stein says, holding a scalpel to the poor bird.

The doors burst open, with a loud bang, when they came in contact with the walls. "HELLO FATHER!" A girl with white hair and blue eyes screams, with her face to the sky.

"Mmhmm." Professor Stein, clears his throught, catching the girl's attention. She slowly brings her head down to see, all the students. She stares blankly, at us, as we do the same to her.

"Ummm.... Okay, didn't change the time.... It's class time." She says in an awkward voice, nodding her head.

"Well.... I'll be going now, if you need me I'll be talking to Sid." She slowly backs out, and starts closing the doors. "Sorry, for the disruption." She says as there is only a crack left in the door, then closes, abruptly.

We all turn to Stein, who isn't fazed, Maka, raises her hand. "Yes, Maka?" He says looking at her.

"Um, Professor, who was that?" She asks motioning to the door.

"Oh, that was my daughter." He says, like we should all know that fact.

"Why haven't you told us!" Black Star, yells from his seat.

"I didn't think, it mattered." He replied, in a bored tone.

"If I may ask sir, she looks about our age. Why isn't she in her class?" I ask looking at the man.

"Actually, she's a couple months, younger than you all." He says, sitting on his rolling chair. "And in regards to your question, either ask her, or your father." He says in a stern tone. "Class, dismissed!" He yells rolling out the door.

"My father? Or the girl?" I say out loud, my hand on my chin. "Lizz, Patty, I'm gonna go see my father, do whatever you please." I say walking out of the class, not waiting for a response.

I walk to the death room, and burst open the doors. "Father, I have a question." I say standing infont of him.

~Tenshi POV~

"Oh hello Kid, I have some one-" Lord Death was cut off by the boy.

"In a moment, this is important." The boy says looking at Lord Death, and he nods for him to carry on. "Stein's daughter, who is she, and why doesn't she attend school?" He asks.

'Wow, couldn't even ask me to my face.' I think, watching from the corner.

"Kid, that's what I was saying." He motions to me. "This, is Tenshi, she just got back from a mission." He says in an awkward tone, as the boy faces me.

"Oh... umm hello." He says looking at me.

"Hey." I say in an awkward tone.

"Tenshi, do you mind answering his question?" Lord death asks, looking at me.

"Naw." I walk to "Kid" and look at him.

"I'm Tenshi, I'm Stein's daughter. In regards to your question." I pause. "I'm already a Death Scythe." I say with a smile. He stands there in shock, I wave my hand in his face, "Hello, you still with us?" He snaps out of it and asks another, question.

"You're younger than me." He states and I nod. "How are you already a Death Scythe?" He asks astonished.

"I've been collecting souls, since my surgery." I say honestly.

"Who's your meister?" He asks, another one.

"I am, I'm weary of other people, but I connect well with anyone." I answer his question.

"True. Kid, would you like to try using, a real Death Scythe?" Lord Death, asks motioning to me. Kid looks at me with hope in his eyes,

"If I may." He states.

"Sure." I jump up, and turn into a silver mallet, and land in Kid's hands.

~Kid POV~

She jumps up, and amazingly changes into a mallet, bigger than me, landing in my hands, stretched out. "Tenshi, do double, Kid has a little symmetry problem." My dad says behind me.

"Got it." After she says that, she turns into two matching, mallets.

"Wow, perfect symmetry." I say looking at both weapons. "How can you do this?" I ask looking at both weapons.

"I'm a little more special, than others." She gives a vague, answer.

"Would you like to try her out Kid?" My dad asks.

"I would love to, if it's okay with Tenshi." I say.

"Fine, by me." She says in a happy tone.

The doors to death room open up to reveal, Professor Stein, and Spirit. "Do you mind going up against, your classmates Kid? I want to see how you both improved." Stein says stopping, and looking at us. "Yeah, bring your best old man!" Tenshi yells, her face, appearing in the head of the mallets.

"I'm okay with it." I say looking at the two men.

"Good, let's do this outside, in the front of the school." Spirit says as he and Stein, head out. I follow along, looking at the weapons in my hands.

"So, Kid right?" She asks in a nice tone.

"Oh, yeah, sorry never introduced myself, did I?" I say nervously .

"No problem, so when did you start?" She asks.

"Let's see... I started this school, just a month ago." I reply.

"That's cool. You get to be with people your age." She says, then ends in a nervous laugh.

"When did you become a Death Scythe?" I ask, the weapon in my hands.

"I became a Death Scythe, when I was ten. About the same time, Justin did." She said in a proud tone.

"Doesn't staying in this form, gets cramped. That's what everyone else says." I ask to her.

"Nope, all good here." She says in a relaxed tone.

"Okay, here we are." Stein says, as we stand in the middle of the empty space, students gathered round.

"Sir, why are the students here?" I gesture, to the others.

"Well, people have been waiting to see this fight for a while." Spirit says, as Maka, and Soul walk out.

"You four will be, going against eachother." Stein says, gesturing to the other team. "Tenshi, meet the other team." He says, as the weapon rockets out of my hands. Then the girl stands proud, for all to see.