Fazed; part 1

Sydney woke up fazed as she look at the ceiling. She Glances towards the wall and noticed that It was a different color. "Oh no"

I thought. I looked over to make sure Dom was there and I sighed in relief. I see Doms warm body in the sheets and i can hear his soft breathing. I wonder if he's awake. I move closer as my body seems to get colder and I can't handle myself. I slowly move Doms arm and I lay in his arms as he holds me. Suddenly he moves and positions me in his arms so he's more comfortable. I blush with embarrassment and affection. 

Suddenly he wakes and we start having our normal conversation in the morning. A lay in his arms as he attempts to pull me closer even though there's no room between his hot body and mine. I tell him I feel a little "different today" and he rubs my back and tells me that It's probably nothing. I get up to stretch and he pulls me down on my shoulders. He starts kissing me and I pull him on top of me.

 "not right now" he's says with a a smirk on his face. he pulls me from underneath of him.

 "Stop teasing" I whine. He laughs and says, 

"I'm not teasing, I'm just simply trying to get you sexually frustrating." He smirks. I groan and we cuddle some more. Dom decided to turn on the bachelorette on because I guess he was feeling nice and living with the fact that I love the show. The red Netflix screen turns on and I don't think he barely noticed that kissed him on the cheek and said,

 "I love you." We watch the bachelorette until it's over and we go down stairs to eat breakfast. I say I'll start the pancakes and Dom looks at me funny,

 "what!?" I ask confused. He looks at me weird more and I forgot that I can't cook. 

"Oh" I say with a laugh. Go do your hair or something he tells me.

 I say jokingly, 

"I'm making them syd. You can go and do whatever your girly things are." Dom smirks as I walk up stairs. 

In the hall way I see something moving and flailing around and I jump for a second until I hear the growl. I take off the blanket I and grab boss. I put him down stairs and I yelled to dom to let boss outside. 

"OKAY PRINCESS" he yells back with a sense of humor in his voice. I roll my eyes and fix my hair and makeup. I still feel uncomfortable and weird. I decide after 5 minutes that I'll take a pregnancy test....