Chapter 1 The begining

Evryone wakes up to go traning for the first time. "Hey guys!" said Sk. "Oh hey Sk" Del said as he is blushing. "So someone is in LOVE" Said Nightz as he pushed the together. Del said "Hehe u wish bro its never going to happend" as he baked off of Sk. "Sure sure, Nightz u already know that they are going to kiss soon and then, they are going to be together." Said Tio as he came to the others. Nigthz replied "ur right".  "H-hey u guyysss!" said Del while he was blushing. "Haha -_- ok guys lets just go already" said Sk. When they got to the traning area they whent to the staff. "Ok i'm going to be calling ppl that I need to talk to, those ppl are Sk,Del,Tio,and Nightz" said the staff. They whent to the staff. "Ok I called u guys because u are in the top 6 ppl that are great, so there is this mission that u guys need to kill Demon King or u and ur families can die. "Uh sure why not" said Sk. "Are u insane or something!?!?!" Asked Del. "Yep so whos coming with me?"Asked Sk. "I'll go" said Nightz and Tio. "What u guys are so insane" said Del. "Yep plus ur a scary cat thats why u dont wanna go" they all said. "UGH OK I'II GO TO!"Said Del. "Ok tommarow early in the morning u guys need to wake up" said the staff. "Ok" they all said, then they whent home and prepeard for the next day.