~Yandere Mystery X Kao~

Hello and welcome to Mystery X ??? 

And today's choice is going to be Kao :) I don't ship it but really I don't mind~ movin on 

December 14, 2013 

Once mystery sat down he looked at the table and sighed...while he sighed he kept looking around noticing how much his room changed until..he forgot that Alfred. And Kao lived with him he knew if he had Rex it would have had been fun~

That night .. As Mystery Sat on his bed he heard a knock he stood up and growled "WHO IS IT!" Kao answered with silence..."....," until she stood up straight and stomped on the ground saying "M-Mystery You need to Be Nice!"

But what did o'l Mystery do...?  Well he stood up and growled he slammed his door open almost slamming Kao into the wall ! Kao started to sweat as she got back up..

"HEY YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE ASS HOLE!" Mystery growled ....Mystery said "I'm sorry..." he aploigized.. he offered Kao to go into his room.. lil kao of course went inside until mystery slammed the door locking it...

!!!! Kao started panicking until SLAM! Kao was knocked out...noticing Kao started o bleed from the head. Mystery started to undress Kao, Slowly~"Sweet Kid," mystery laughed slowly as Kao woke up...

"HUH!?" Kao blushed noticing how bare she was..