💌 𝒉𝒖𝒊

it was 1:00 am in the morning and you were holding your glass of coffee as you watched the final episode of peppa pig season four.

originally, you were going to be the movies with your best friend, hui, but 'plans came up' and they were probably more important than you.

so being a logical human being, you decided to watch peppa pig.

well at least now you were awake so even if hui decides to come, you could at least see his face. so that's good, right?

it's not like you like him or anything. he was just your friend. a very close friend.

as peppa was showing you how to put her boots on before jumping into a muddy puddle, the door was unlocked and there you saw an angel.

he had beautiful facial features, wore ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, and had a leather jacket to top things off.

"i'm back (y/n) did you miss-"

he looked at you and laughed.

you were in your blue penguin pajamas, had your hair tied up in a messy bun, and your eyes were red.

he walked towards you and gave you a hug.

"how many cups of coffee did you have (y/n)?"

he asks and you shrug.

he looks at your screen to see four pigs jumping up and down in a giant muddy puddle.

"(y/n), i thought your addiction was over."

he states and makes a cute face.

"i thought it was, but i guess not,"

you say and start smiling.

it was so nice with hui with you, very nice.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

the sunlight was burning your face when you wake up and see hui sleeping silently.

it wasn't the most comfortable position but you didn't mind it. you decided to stare at your future boyfriend's perfect face. as you were lost, you didn't even realise that hui's eyes were opened.

when your brain started to function again, you got up and went to the kitchen. hui just laughed at how cute you were and followed you to the kitchen. he had to admit he was really hungry as well.

you were sitting down with hui and having breakfast. you were really tired and wanted to sleep instead of eating but hui told you that you must have breakfast.

as you were thinking of how your day would go, hui placed his hand on top of yours.

"(y/n), are you okay?"

he asked as his eyes looked into yours.

"yeah, why?"

you answered looking back.

"(y/n), we've been best friends for almost seven years now,"

he mentioned.

you were surprised that he kept track of how long your friendship was lasting for.

"(y/n),"

he says and suddenly moves to the chair next to you.

"(y/n)."

he says and holds both of your hands.

"i've been thinking a lot about this recently, and i think,"

"yes?"

you reply looking at his handsome face.

"i think i'm in love with you."