ENIGMATIC YOU

FLYING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT,

                                      THOUGHTS WERE SPINNING IN MY HEAD,

                                       SO MANY THINGS WERE LEFT UNSAID ,

                                         IT'S HARD TO LET YOU GO..!!

    Walking down through a lonely street,thoughts were spinning in my mind.I followed the path everyone did to reach they destination.I went behind them because i didnt knew were to go.All the people out there asked me to run and run or else i'll be left behind.Want happiness go grab your happiness,want peace go in search of peace everything was asked to grab.I didnt knew what to do,i stopped run and i stood at the same place.I got panic seeing everyone running.Every moment i was been given a feel that am in a competition,if i stop no one is gonna stop with you instead they are gonna go over me.This was a race were no relation was gonna understand my feelings,my emotions.And the moment i realized i have to run,i found no one by my side.Everybody left,i was all alone.The people who promised me that there would stay no matter what were gone.Now no letter of the word trust i would believe.I came to know everyone is going to leave one day.I started hating every thing.And i was been left on that situation were fake people does not surprise me anymore but loyal people left me totally flabbergast.Then i found someone was holding my hand and the comfort of that hand made me feel i was not alone.I started running again,the fact knowing a hand holding me from behind made me feel rapturous .Then i was been hurt again.The tears rolling down through my checks ,was been wiped out by the hand holding me.

Again i felt i was not alone,the happiness of the fact that i was not alone made me do my things better and better.My happiness reflected through the things i did.When ever i felt low,it hold me tight . I never want to compete with anyone,i just want people to accept me for who i am. I was been given the comfort through the hand holding me when i felt i was been lost. It accepted me for who i am.It was the reason behind my happiness.And suddenly things changed,i was alone again,i had no one by myside now.The desire of mine seeing who it was,went so wrong.When i turned around i found no one.And now there was no hand holding me anymore.You left,and your personality remained ENIGMATIC.

check out my previous essay too "IGNITE YOUR SPARK"

                                                                                                   BY- HIBA IBRAHIM.