Prologue

Hi people, Well this is the first time i am writing a story like this. So would like to hear what you think, whether to proceed or any imporvements that should be made. So when you read feel free to drop your comments. Still i haven't decided a title yet, But anyway here is the story. The prologue and the first chapter. So happy reading. Enjoy. 

Point of View: - The stalker

I must find someone who can see me, who truly accepts me. There is no point in this life without achieving it. I saw him several days passing me. I looked at him, smiled, winked even waved once but he took no concern. How am I supposed to gain attention? He ignores me terribly. But he is the only one I can think of. Someone I can truly believe in. How am I supposed to gain his attention? Once I even sat next to him at the movies, but his eyes were glued to the screen but not me. He acted like he can’t see me. What am I supposed to do? I must do this myself. There was no one I could rely on. I determined to gain his attention one way or another. Till now all my efforts became futile until I heard the voice of a breakthrough from his mathematics class. I was standing in front of his classroom. Fortunately the corridor was empty. Therefore I looked what was happening at the class through the keyhole.

“Wrong again. What’s happening to you child?” the teacher shouted by top of her voice that the whole class looked at him like they saw an alien. The homework has gone wrong, again. His face mentioned that doesn’t get them at all. I saw how he worked last few nights to make things work through the window.  As I heard there were only three were correct out of the twenty sums she gave to the class. The worse thing was that he was the only student among all the thirty children who sat in the class who made this much of mistakes. He must have felt like jumping off a cliff right now. If it was me I would. There were giggles here and there from some people like they were perfect. The guy was totally broken. I heard the teacher talking more.

“You are in a very low progress in math, Brent. You must improve yourself or there will be no doubt that you will……” The school bell rang. Damn. I ran away from the door before he sees me. I saw him taking the book and running out of the class. I hid among the crowd that ran out of classes and made sure that he doesn’t see me.  His next class was science but I saw him running out of school. Bingo. Felt like it was my chance to act. I turned around and checked whether his friend is following him. Fortunately no, Brent managed to get out of the school before his friend. He was looking around seeking where he was. His name was Dalton. One of the nerds in class and one and only friend of Brent, It is because of the friendship they had since they were kids. Dalton was lucky thanks to Brent. He was one way of a tough guy and he never gave chance to the bullies to touch the nerd. As I saw Brent wasn’t a genius, he wasn’t dumb either. In my opinion all he wanted was proper guidance.  I knew I had a shot with this guy because he was new, Brent came to school few weeks back. He knew Dalton since the first day he came here. There weren’t any other friends for Brent except the nerd. Even though it has been already a month, he never got associated with anyone. He minded his own business. Another quality I loved. I wanted him all by myself. But gaining his attention was the worse objective.

Finally I saw the nerd giving up. Once he took a call (I knew it had to be Brent) which had no response from the other side. Dalton went to the next class alone. This was the perfect chance. I ran out of the school to follow Brent who was now walking in quick steps few blocks away. I knew where he was heading. It was the city park. Perfect. Let’s set things into motion. Hope my stalking will end at least today. It was not easy and I am already fed up. I decided to take this shot also and see what will happen.

I posted chapter one also. So it would be nice if you can read that also and give your full comment as well. Thanks for reading. Hope you have enjoyed it.