Witches Moon (Title may and will change)

Prologue

Estelle Duncan snuck slowly down the grand staircase in her home, walking up to the open door where she saw her husband talking with men. She listened in for a while before turning and moving towards the kitchen.

  “Madam Duncan is everything alright?” the head butler questioned, shutting the door to the lounge room, catching his mistress sneaking around when she should have already retired to bed.

  “Everything is fine, I just need to get some water from the kitchen,” Estelle replied and walked to the door that led to the kitchen. She walked through and out to the backyard, the cold of the night hitting her through her nightgown.

  Her fair skin prickled with goosebumps as she made her way across the yard and to the servant’s quarters. She walked in and the servants that saw payed no head to the presence of their mistress, it was common for Estelle to sneak out at night to visit her lover.

  “Estelle,” a male whispered and pulled her against him, he breathed into her ear, his dark lips kissing her neck.

  “Aiden,” Estelle whispered and turned her head to look at the dark skin man before her.

  “I was worried you wouldn’t come, with that husband of yours having guests over,” the man explained as he pulled her through the hallways to his room, where a young boy sat playing with a toy he had made himself. “Leave,” Aidan snapped and the boy ran out of the room to go play somewhere else.

  Estelle giggled as she was slowly pushed against the rough mattress on the floor, Aidan on top of her kissing down her neck and then moving up to her lips, brushing them.

  “Come, Aidan, are you really going to tease me?” Estelle questioned.

  “It makes things more interesting, madam,” Aidan replied and pushed his lips onto Estelle’s waiting ones. As he kissed her his hand trailed down to her waist where he scrunched up Estelle’s white nightgown, pulling up revealing more skin for him to touch.

  “Estelle, my beautiful star,” Aidan whispered as Estelle lifted her body so he can remove her nightgown. “Women wear too much.” Aidan whispered as he unbuttoned her white top and pulled her pantyhose down, revealing the white underwear she wore.

  Aidan’s hands grabbed Estelle’s firm, small breasts palming them and pinching her nipples. Estelle’s back arched and a soft moan escaped from her pink lips as Aidan’s lips touched one of her nipples. While he was suckling he pulled her underwear down and traced her outer lips, feeling the wetness of her arousal.

  Aidan slipped his finger inside of her, moving slowly in and out, making Estelle buck and pant. He pulled out and stopped suckling her nipple.

  “Are you ready?”

  Estelle gasped as she felt his erection up against her womanhood and nodded. “Yes.”