Him

The sun had already set, the darkness of night illuminated by the pale light of the moon. It wasn't too chilly as it wasn't too warm either. The moon's light enchanted the surrounding nature to when it seemed surreal. It was simply breathtaking.

Mikleo sat under a big tree facing the edge of a cliff.  The leaves of the tree reached down to the soil. From his point of view, everything looked so calm, so peaceful. He found himself a quiet spot to recollected the memories of today's events. Not a lot had happened, at least not outside of Mikleo's mind. The other Seraphim and Sorey were at the camping site where Mikleo was supposed to be sleeping. 

He couldn't help himself, his mind had been thinking too much lately. It never stopped. It baffled him on some occasions but most of the time he could cope with it.

It was just that, one thought caught him off guard...

--

At the camping site, Sorey was stirring in his sleep. He was warm, a bit too warm for his liking. After a few times of turning, he groggily woke up, sitting up straight to stare in front of himself for a bit. Finally coming back to reality he looked over to his left to find the other sleeping bag empty. Mikleo had been going out at night a lot lately, he said he would be thinking whenever it happened. It honestly did worry Sorey, he didn't want Mikleo to wear himself out.

Sorey got out of his tent with a worried expression. He took his Shepard's coat with him, in case it got any colder. He left to look for Mikleo, he would always find the most beautiful and relaxing sights to think. So all Sorey had to do was find one of those.

--

It didn't take Sorey too long to find Mikleo under a big tree, looking out in the open. Following his best friend's eyes, he was astonished by the breathtaking view that held Mikleo hostage. It wasn't like Mikleo hadn't found something as enchanting as this before, but it still amazed Sorey.

Mikleo didn't take long as well to notice Sorey. Mikleo smiled as Sorey had caught him outside again. He then directed his gaze back to the view in front of him. Sorey smiled his dorky smile and sat down next to his best friend. Mikleo moved over so they both could lean against the tree. "So, what were you thinking about this time?" Sorey started as he let out a soft sign. Sorey his eyes grew gentle as he looked over to his violet-eyed Seraph. Mikleo caught his eyes and explored them for a second. It was obvious that Sorey was worried about him, he did act different. "The usual." It took Mikleo a while to respond to the question, it seemed as if 'the usual' wasn't all that was on his mind. Sorey playfully bumped into Mikleo, earning a small 'are you serious?' smile from Mikleo. "Come on, tell me what's really messing with your head Mikleo, I'm your best friend!" Sorey chuckled as the both looked into each  other's eyes. A vibrant dark green meeting with familiar violet eyes. 

How was Mikleo supposed to say that it was Sorey that was on his mind?

"Hey Sorey" Mikleo called out for his brunette friend. Sorey hummed as a reply and looked over at Mikleo. "I think we should return" Mikleo reasoned. "We need our rest" He glanced over at Sorey and gave him a serious look. Sorey smiled and helped himself up, shortly after he held out his hand for Mikleo. Mikleo gladly took it.