Stuck in Between

This story will only be in Selena's P.O.V, thank you for reading :)

• • •

"Selena! Someone's on tv!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"If it's Miley Cyrus again, then I'm not interested." I yelled back.

"No, he's very harry. Haha get it." my mother laughed at her punny joke.

"Yeah, sure." I said once I ran downstairs, out of breath.

I squealed once I saw him start to sing his new song "You and I" with his band members for another weird coca-cola commercial.

You might've noticed, I don't know, probably, you can say that, I'M EXTREMELY OBSESSED WITH A GUY NAMED HARRY STYLES! He's honestly the best guy singer of my century and sexy if I do say so myself.

"Who are you talking to?" my mom asked.

"Uhm, no one." I answered noticing the commercial was over.

I ran back upstairs to my bedroom to finish unpacking and hanging up my one direction posters.

I just moved from California all the way to Florida, leaving all my friends and such behind. Even leaving my future soulmate behind also..

Anyways, I'm only ten right now, and Harry is fourteen, soooooo he's probably going to have to wait for me until I turn eighteen.. But he should know that I am so worth the wait!

Oh I probably forgot to tell you my name.. I'm Selena Marie Gomez, you probably didn't need to know my middle name but I like my middle name so you have to know it, or we can't be friends..

"Are you making like a video or something Selena?" my mother startles me, making me rip a full band poster completely in half.

"Mom, how long have you been there listening to me?" I whine asking her, ignoring her question.

"Just before you mentioned we moved from Florida."

"That was the whole time." I glared at her, hopefully she would just walk away, so I can unpack in directioner style peace.

"Whatever, have fun unpacking Selena." She said walking away, just making a few loud steps, making it seem like she walked away.

"I know you're still there mom."

"What are you talking about? I'm in the kitchen." She says like it's obvious.

"I wouldn't be able to hear you that clearly if you were in the kitchen.."

"Oh fine, I'll actually go to the kitchen." she says reaching the stairs. "What do you want for dinner?" She asks.

"Food." I answer.

"Fine. We're having broccoli and cauliflower and asparagus."

"Nooo!" I whine. "You wouldn't even eat that food! Just make some spaghetti or something."

"You should've just said that in the first place." She retorted and walked down the rest of the stairs.

I walked to one of my boxes that had a bunch of 1D posters in them, and started piling them on walls.

I put one near the window and started to look at the view outside my window. I saw a family of three walking down the sidewalk. They had a son that looked about my age and was REALLY good looking. I would say he's Harry Styles type of hawt.

He had a kind of like a bowl hair cut but the cooler and in-style type of hair right now. Even from this far of a distance, his eyes were glowing and were such a nice color, even better then Harry Styles's eye color. Wow I never thought I would say that.