When ogres have friends

Shrek stood on top of his house cause he's fixing the roof. raw. He made big noise. Donkey screamed like a little bitch and then looked up and see Shrek and then was ok cause Shrek friend with benefits.

"DONKEY WHAT ARE DOING IN MI SWAMP" said Shrek in loud quite voice cause the mice were asleep. Donkey gave Shrek a look that said "why are you talking" and walked inside.

Shrek now angry. But first he was sad and decided to sing sad song with mr worldwide Pitbull but then was angry cause he knows donkey don't care about Shrek, because Shrek not normal.

Shrek stormed inside and yelled "DONKEY YOU DONT OWN MER SOUL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE. GO BACK TO MAMA DRAGON SND YOURE BABBBBIEEEEES!!!!!"

Donkey was shocked. He sad now. He sat down on chair quietly but not quite cause chair broke from that fat ass. Donkey now sitting on floor and saw the water under the table "wat dat". Shrek even more pissed now. "Cash me outside how bout dat" . Donkey took step back on hooves and looked at Shrek for 5 minutes. Den Donkey said quietly "imma bout to start swinging."

Shrek now scared and told donkey to move out of home. Shrek thn rolls out door but not door, the wall instead since doors are 2mainstream. Donkey didin't want to move so he broke everything in the house with his beefy arms. But left spoons cause donkey fear of spoons since dat time in Vietnam. Mouse walks In and laughs because everything ruined but then remembered he is blind and goes and prays.

Shrek comes home on weekfriday and came to the door and pulled it off the wall. He didn't have a reason for this, he just done did it since he ogre and all ogres have daddy issues. He sees his house a mess and then thanks donkey cause he found penny who is shreks belly fluff that went missing on weekthursday and Shrek though penny was cheating.

Shrek also came home with sack of onions and then decided to show his man fierceness by eating the whole bag even when that dude that can grow his nose told him to stop but Shrek doesn't take orders and kicked his ass out the window and he landed in meadow with cow who ran away with him and they got married in Vegas.

Shrek then took puff from vape and lay down cUse this lifestyle too much. There was then a beep beep beep from outside. Shrek went to investigate. There was red broom broom car that went kachinga all day.