1 ||"BAKA NARUTO!"||

Reader-chan's clothes are inspired by Nezumi from No. 6
Be sure to watch it if you're okay with some gore and shounen ai in specific episodes!
-------
"Can't catch me! Yahoo!" A blonde haired kid jumps around running away from the adults that have been chasing him "Come back here Naruto!" A jonin shouts out to the boy as he tries to keep up his own pace 'I am too old for this!!'

You see, this boy, Naruto had painted graffiti on top of the faces of the Hokage Mountain (It's been so long, I forgot what it's called) Considering he's just a kid, he's got guts to do it. Any kid wouldn't do something so extravagant like that. Pulling a prank like that would cost something so valuable.

Naruto kept running, sticking his tongue out to the jonins chasing him every now and then. They ran into a corner, Naruto being ahead of them ran and takes out a cloth and covers himself with it. "Where did he go?!" "I think he ran this way!" The jonins goes to the opposite direction Naruto is in "Hehehe.." Naruto snickers to himself, perfectly fooling the other jonins. The cloth had a print of the fence he was leaning against. He laughs taking the cloth off him as he laughs once again. "Nice!" "What's nice about it Naruto?!" A voice surprises him. He flinches as he let's go of the cloth he was holding "Ah!!" He yelps out as he slightly steps back from his teacher "I-Iruka.. sensei... It-It's you!!!" Slowly stepping back, Naruto almost got away until a hand is put to his face when he turned around "Good morning Uzumaki-kun. Shouldn't you be in class?" A boy with (H/C) hair that reaches his (NECK/SHOULDERS/ETC.) and piercing (E/C) eyes that stares straight into Naruto's soul "WAH! It's (Y/N)-san!! I am so dead -- mmfph!" "I wouldn't say "dead" and keep down. You're getting too noisy." (Y/N) covers Naruto's mouth to stop his blabbering, his stoic expression bored into Naruto's eyes until his face was filled with disgust and horror. He takes his hand away from Naruto staring into it petrified...

"Did..." (Y/N) still stares into his hand as he slowly looks up at Naruto who had a cheeky grin on his face. "Did.. you.." His blue eyes filled with with a sly look. (Y/N) expression has become into anger as he jabs his hand in front of Naruto's face "DID YOU JUST LICK MY HAND?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" (Y/N)'s hand was covered in saliva. He starts shouting at Naruto, nagging him about manners "You aren't my mom..." Naruto quietly mutters, clearly annoyed at (Y/N)'s nagging. He looks to the side to ignore the (E/C) eyed boy, but then he heard another scream "(Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Naruto's annoyed emotion became shocked "Eh?!?!" (Y/N) is wiping off his Naruto spit covered hand on Iruka's vest. Ain't it nice to have a personal towel everywhere you go?

Iruka tries to push off (Y/N) off him, but he just wouldn't budge. Wherever direction Iruka pushes him away, goes to the other side and wipes his hand off there.

The (H/C) haired boy finished and still stared at his hand in disgust "Ugh, it smells like ramen and expired milk..." He complained putting his arm out away from himself "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-//-

"By the way Uzumaki-kun..." (Y/N) rests his head on his palm, looking at Naruto with another annoyed look "Thanks for letting us take another test.." He clicks his tongue, looking away from him, waiting for Iruka to call out their names "Yeah, thanks a lot Naruto!" "This is such a drag..." Two other students complained. A blonde haired girl and a boy with a weird pineapple styled hair "Well you're welcome, Ino! Shikamaru!" Naruto replied sarcastically, as well as sticking his tongue to them "Stubborn as always!" 'Drawing graffiti on the hokage's faces?! Oh my, Naruto! Good one!' A pink haired girl comments, her emerald green eyes glaring at the blonde, while her inside was laughing like a crazed person and Naruto who was whining "Sakura-chan!"

Iruka then arrives, holding papers "Okay everyone! Line up!" He commands as he walks and stand besides his decks. Everyone gathers in and forms into one line. "As you all know, you are all taking this test again since somebody had to skip class just to draw  some graffiti on the hokage's faces!"  He emphasizes the word as others stifle a laugh or a groan. "Come on! Now, we're doing the clone jutsu! Okay, so...." He starts calling out names of the students as they perform the shadow clone jutsu.

"... Naruto Uzumaki! You better not mess up this time!" Iruka scolds "Don't worry! I got it all covered!" Naruto grins, a confident smile plastered on him 'Agh! This is my worse one!' The inner Naruto screams inside. Beads of sweat started to run down his face "I can do this! Believe it!" He concentrates on his hands, doing various symbols "Let's go! Clone Jutsu!" 'Poh, as if I would try and do that!' He laughs to himself as a cloud of smoke covers Naruto, everyone stares at Naruto in amazement, until "Ha! Jokes on you!" The smoke clears, Naruto emerges from the smoke, but as a naked girl with clouds just hovering over 'her' body "Well~?" 'She' cooed, Iruka's nose is spewing out blood by now, and it currently is "Naruto!!!!!! Don't play dumb with me!" Iruka, once again scolds him by slapping the rolled up paper on his head "Hmph!" Naruto ignores him. An irk mark appears on Iruka's forehead "Why don't you act like (Y/N) over there?! Always calm and never jokes around!" "What about this morni --" "That doesn't count!" Iruka then motions (Y/N) towards him. "Now watch (Y/N) as he does it!" "... Okay then... It's my turn anyways.." His (H/C) hair flows a bit as he concentrates on his chakra flow. His (E/C) eyes focused on his hands. "Clone Jutsu!" Poofs were heard as one Clone stands. The stubborn personality has been moved to the Clone, while the other... Is flat and had now color nor life at all. An irk mark also appears on Clone (Y/N) "Are you serious?! You can only do this?! I expected more!" "Okay Okay! Geez stop!" Noise occurred in the classroom, mostly (Y/N) and his Clone were the noise.

Some minutes of arguing passed and Naruto had enough. He walks in from if the Clone and shoves his into him "Eh?! What the hell are you doing Uzumaki?!" "Shut up would ya?!" "Why would I shut up?! I have a freaking mouth for a reason!" And so the blabbering continued.

Sakura, the pink haired girl, nudges Naruto in annoyance and accidentally pushed him into the (Y/N) Clone.

"Their lips met...." Normal (Y/N) stared, his face flushed red and so he hid his face into his scarf. He buried his head like a seed. He then shouts from the inside of his clothes:

"B-BAKA NARUTO!"

And the Clone disperses, leaving a Naruto with his mouth agape.