Her love one shot RatedR

"Im mad at you." I said to Vee.

"Babe I'm sorry." she said grabbing me by my hips and pushing my butt towards her.

"Get away from me."

"Bae quit tripping."

"I ain't yo bae, why all of a sudden you callin me that."

"I'll tell you later."

"Whatever, I got to go," I said walking to my car and driving to the house.

At home I'm just sitting watching tv and thinking of vee like how did we get to this point. We are friends by lately she's been acting different, claiming me as hers. I love her I do but I don't know what to think or do. We live together since we so close and work in the same area. I'm Alicia and I'm light skin, have a 36c bust, my booty is just to big like damn, and I have a slim stomach.

As I'm watching tv Vee enters the room and sit by me, putting me into her lap, even tho we arguing I still cuddle up with her like usual.

"I have something to tell you," she says.

"What?" I say.

She pulls me tighter too her and whispers in my ear," I like you more then a friend and want to be with you."

After she says that I'm like woah my mind is in overtime. So much so that I don't realize her moving her lips to mine. So soft and warm making a spark shoot through my body. She sucks my bottom lip into her mouth and bites it making me moan.

"Hold on," I say pulling back trying to catch my breath, " all this time you've liked me."

"Yea, I like how yo ass sways from side to side when you wearing those tights." she says grabbing a handful of my ass making me moan.

"Fuck you know I like that."

"Well, I know something else you gone like," she says laying me down on the couch and pulling my tights down, knowing I'm not wearing underwear.

She stares at my shaved pussy and licks her lips. She dives in and starts licking my pussy and then sucks my clit. I'm grabbing her hair trying to pull her closer.

"Vee, fuck right there." I yell.

She keeps sucking on my clit and then she inserts a finger making my eyes roll back. She bites down on my clit making me scream out a mind blowing orgasm.

"How'd you like that bae," she says smirking.

"Fuck you, and it was ok." I say.

"Ok!! What you mean ok, by the way you was screaming it was more then ok."

" When you fuck me good then it'll be better," I say turning over and going to sleep.