Niam love story:I will always love you

Hey guys new story my new bestie @Maddieimages gave me this idea hope you like it:-) :-)

Liam's POV

We walked off stage while the girls screamed our names and threw things at us in the corner of my eye I saw harry picking up a bra. That was normal. We finally made it back to our dressing room and we all let out sighs, then we all let out in laughter. finally Zayn spoke, "lads I i think we should go out tonight you know together, maybe to nandos" We all agreed except niall, "eh I dunno meh think I'll stay home tonight and relax you know"? we all looked at him like he was crazy you have probably guessed by now that niall eats.. a lot so hearing that he didn't want to come out to eat was very unusual I decided I would talk to him later. "You sure? nialler you always love coming with us to nandos". "Yeah go head have fun I will be fine" I'm pretty sure all of us knew he wasn't fine but we all left him alone and left him in the dressing room.. alone. The thought of leaving him alone pained me,you may be thinking it is because we are always together I mean we do share a flat together but that isn't why. Not only was I best Friends with niall I was . ..In Love with him and I couldn't being without him.

Niall's POV

I didn't want to admit why I really didn't want to go but I wanted to so bad I especially wanted to tell liam he was always there for me and now it seemed as he didn't know what to do anymore. I don't know if he knew but I loved liam I had like the biggest crush on him, but it wouldn't matter he didn't like me he was with Sophia not that I hated her (I don't hate her either),but I really wanted to be with liam I really wished those niam stories I saw were real. But of course if we were we would have to hide it management would be pissed everyone would probably hate us but surprisingly I didn't care, I loved him with all my heart no matter what people said.  A tear slid down my face this time I didn't stop it I let the tears come out. I have been crying for a while now and I have been trying to avoid it but this time I let it all out I couldn't help it I couldn't help that later on I would have to go back to the flat I shard with my crush. I had to face that he probably only thought of my as his best friend and no more than that. I finally got the courage to get up and leave,I got in my car and drove home, While I drove I thought about liam I had to tell liam that I loved him and I couldn't be without him.

aww poor niall. I hope you guys liked it pls vote and commet:-) :-) :-)

Liam's POV

Me and the boys had just finished eating and we were walking out the door,when someone grabbed my shoulder I turned around to see a blonde girl with blue eyes she reminded me of niall. "hi love, there a problem?" she stood there for a while starring at me ,but she finally talked "yes, hi I have seen you And your friend in here a lot and I was hoping you could give him this" I took the paper and looked at it the paper had a number on it , a kissy face and a name. Casey is what it said. I looked up from the paper And smiled at her I was guessing her name was Casey . 'Well Casey I will give to him as soon as I get home" she smiled then walked away.  I turned around only to bump into someone o looked up it was Harry. "Hey mate"is all I managed to get out before I started crying. I sobbed into Harry's coat, Harry new about me crush for niall so did Zayn and Louis I just wished niall did I finally broke away from harry and started to walk out when he said "You need to tell him Li,of you don't you will just keep hurting yourself" I turned to him but I didn't say anything I just nodded Harry was right and I was gonna tell niall I needed to who knows he might me happy. But there was one thing I had to do first. Sophia's house.

I will be updating again today so just wait:-) :-) :-)

hey guys I am so  sorry it took forevs  to update but when I get home I will update i promise you guys ALL my stories :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)  don't be mad at me I had some problems to deal with but I love you guys for waiting patiently I think BC I can't view anything right now but WiFi is a little messed up but don't worry I will see when I get home love you guys.

Sophia's POV

Today i was going to have a girls night in one problem though all my friends were busy I had no one. Suddenly my phone vibrated of was from liam.

Smexy boy:hey can I come over right now:-) ?

to smexy boy:  yeah babe can't wait to see you love ya:-)

Smexy boy:  yeah...too bye

I wonder what was wrong with liam I decided to just ignore it and get ready for liam to come o decided to dress sexy so I went upstairs and looked in my closet when suddenly my phone started vibrating i thought it was liam but when I saw the number I froze, what could he possibly want I couldn't avoid him if i did he would find me and ruin everything with liam I answer the phone and for some reason o felt tingles when he spoke. "well hello Sophie how are you?".  "What the hell do you want!!!!!??" I heard hi chuckle then a click one the other end.I collapsed on the bed but jumped when a knocked came at the door I ran downstairs hoping it was liam but was shocked to see....  

lol cliffhanger did you like of either you guys pic who you want the mystery person to be or I will lol hope you liked :-)

OK so I guess I will be picking the person and not you guys thx so much for the support.

Sophia's POV

I stood there in shock I couldn't believe he was here in front of me just standing there like an idiot. "Hello babe"  he walked pass me,I closed the door and followed him into the kitchen I finally spoke. "what are you doing here harry"? "oh come on I know you didn't think you were gonna get away that quick.  I looked at him going through all the drawers and cabinets I didn't know what he was looking for so I took my chance and asked."what are you looking for?". he responded with a grunt.  "where is it I know you have it where is is?!?!". "Harry I have no idea what you are talking about"   harry looked at me with anger in his eyes I could tell he thought I had something but I didn't and I didn't know what he was looking for. suddenly I was being picked up from off my feet and slammed in the kitchen counter, "I know you are lying Sophie just tell me the truth and you can get on with your life" "Harry I swear I don't know what you are talking about please just put me down.  he didn't listen he only chuckled and kissed me hard on the lips. I tried to get away but I couldn't lie to myself I liked Harry ever since I started going out with liam. he had the curls the dimples and he wasnt so lovey dubby  like liam, was . I Heard a knock at the door I didn't answer it I continued kissing Harry, things started to get a little heated,not stopped when I heard liam "Sophia " and then a slam on the door