Hot Chocolate Mustache [ KakaNaru ]

It was a cold and snowy winter's night. Naruto was at Kakashi's house, as they were having a study session over math, and he was about to head home. That is, until the storm hit. Kakashi chuckled as Naruto groaned in annoyance. How in the hell was the blonde supposed to get home now? His car was burried in the snow by now and it would just be a waste of time trying to shovel it out. Looks like he'll be staying here whether he liked it or not.

"Ugh, stupid snow! I can't get home because of you!" He cursed the snow and how it had to turn into a huge storm just as he was about to leave.

Kakashi chuckled again, "Well, Naruto, I guess you'll be staying here for tonight. Though, I'm not exactly sure where you could sleep."

Naruto just sighed and shook his head. He'd probably just sleep on the couch or the floor, probably the floor, though, 'cause he's bound to fall off the couch at some point during his sleep. The blue-eyed boy sat back down at the dining table, folded his arms on top of it, and burried his face in his arms. What could possibly happen while he's stuck here, in his perverted teacher's house, with who knows how many perverted books? Lots of things, that's what.

"What would you like to do now, Naruto? I have movies that you might actually like. Why don't you go pick one out from the shelf by the television?"

"Ugh, fine. Better not be all perverted movies," he grumbled and stood up, walking into the living room and towards the shelf Kakashi was talking about.

As he was scrolling through the selections, he realized not a single movie was about sex or things like that. He finally decided on The Neverending Story, a movie about a boy reading a book that goes as far as your inspiration will take you. One of those movies that's cute and stupid at the same time. Naruto was all about those kinds of movies, yet, he's never seen this one before.

Meanwhile, Kakashi was boiling some water in a tea kettle. The silver-haired man was thinking many things, but most of his thoughts all led back to the blonde. His contagious grin, adorable laughter. The way his hair glowed like the sun, and eyes gleamed like stars. How cute he was when he was flustered about the silliest of things. Kakashi was so lost in his thoughts that he was completely oblivious to the whistling of the tea kettle. He turned the burner off and pulled the kettle on to a pot-holder to let it cool down a bit.

Grabbing two coffee mugs out of the cupboard, he set them on the counter and then proceeded to grab to packets of hot chocolate mix. He was sure that the cocoa would lift Naruto's spirits some, so that way it wasn't a bad experience to be here. I wonder if I should tell him, he thought to himself as he poured the desired amount of water to the cups and stirred the mixture with a spoon, adding a couple scoops of sugar to Naruto's to make it a bit sweeter. If he knew one thing about Naruto, it was the fact that he wasn't one to favor bitter-tasting things.

"Did you find a movie, Naruto?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I did." The blonde opened the case and inserted the disk. He walked over to the couch and plopped himself on it, then curled up in a ball, shivering slightly. He just now realized that Kakashi's apartment was a little chilly.

"Are you cold?" Kakashi chuckled a bit, "Sorry kiddo, the thermostat broke. Good thing I made hot cocoa, then, huh?"

"D-Do you have a blanket I c-could borrow?" Naruto stuttered out, shivering a bit more now.

Kakashi nodded slightly and grabbed a blanket from his room, wrapping it around the younger boy. Naruto happily shuddered into the warmth and reached over to grab the warm cocoa. He took a sip after blowing on it slightly.

The older man sat on the opposite end of the couch, kicking his feet up on the coffee table, after grabbing his mug of course, and threw his right arm over the back of the couch. He, too, took a sip of the cocoa. He glanced over at the blue-eyed boy who had just pulled the cup away from his mouth, and chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Naruto looked at Kakashi unamused.

"You have a hot chocolate mustache."

Naruto's cheeks turned a light tint of pink and was about to wipe it away with his sweatshirt sleeve, but was quickly stopped by a hand holding his arm from going any further.

"Let me get it," the older of the two reached a finger to his mask and pulled it down, revealing a handsome face. A quiet gasp exited from the blonde's lips, in which Kakashi pressed his own to. They shared a sweet kiss at first, but it then turned into something a bit more. Kakashi licked Naruto's bottom lip, in which, he parted his lips just enough for the silvery-grey-haired man to slide his tongue inside. Their tongues danced as they roamed each other's mouths. They pulled away for a moment to catch their breaths as Kakashi slid his own shirt off and then the younger's.

Naruto blushed once again, a bit darker this time. His teacher, close friend (and secretly his crush) had finally done something the blonde had been dreaming about. He bit his bottom lip, trying to get the blush to go away as much as possible, but to no avail as the sight of Kakashi's bare chest made him turn extremely red. Kakashi leaned down towards Naruto's ear, chuckling (which immediately made Naruto shudder in delight from the hot breath of his teacher), and whispered huskily, "Like what you see?"

Naruto couldn't manage to speak with the how intense the situation was so he only nodded, in which the older one trailed kisses down the younger one's neck, licking, sucking, and nibbling on a particular spot. He earned a moan. And there were two that followed afrer that before Kakashi pulled away to trail more kisses down Naruto's chest. The whole room seemed to echo with moans from the blonde as the silver-haired man sucked, played with, and nibbled on his now hardened nipples.

"Didn't know you were this sensitive," Kakashi purred as his hands roamed over his chest and stomach, admiring the look and feel of the skin against his hands. Next thing Naruto knew, was that his pants were being pulled down and his hardened member was being sucked on and three fingers were being held in front of his mouth. Naruto took it as a sign and proceeded to suck on each finger, one by one, until they were fully coated in a layer of saliva. Kakashi pulled his hand back towards his entrance and glanced up at him for approval, and once he got a nod, he inserted one finger. Naruto squirmed slightly, trying to get used to the feeling of something inside of him. And he winced as each new finger was inserted, but suddenly moaned at the pleasurable feeling.

Kakashi then took that as a sign to enter. His own member was only slightly hard, but he had no doubt that he would be near the end of this sex session. Naruto winced once more at the feeling. It was slightly painful since this was his first time, and it brought a tear to each eye, but he blinked them away as soon as they came up. Kakashi was trying to be as gentle as possible, but yet he wanted to pleasure the younger one, so he just waited for Naruto to adjust to him.

"M-Move," the blonde stuttered out once he was comfortable. A small smile carressed the other's face and he started moving slightly, pulling out a bit and going back in, each thrust earning a quiet moan and a shudder of delight. Each thrust was pleasurable, still slightly painful, but more pleasurable than anything.

"K-Kakashi," Naruto moaned his name slightly louder than he intended to, and he blushed furiously. He hadn't meant for that to come out as it did, and at this point, it didn't matter. Kakashi picked up his pace and started sucking on his neck again, creating another hickey, and earning more moans than Kakashi could handle. His hardened member was ready to release, and so was Naruto's, they were both to the point of release. It was hard to hold it in, and with one last thrust, both came; Kakashi inside of Naruto, and Naruto onto Kakashi's toned abdominal section. They panted and slightly stuck together from the sweat they conjured.

"Naruto, I love you."

"I love you, too, Kaka-kun," blue eyes gleamed into dark grey eyes.

Both had finally admitted their feelings, and who knew that all it would take, was a hot cocoa mustache. They took a shower to clean themselves off, and then went into Kakashi's room. Naruto curled up against the warmth of Kakashi's body, who in return, wrapped his arms around the blonde, pulling him closer. They fell asleep to each other's soft breathing, and had a small smile on their faces as they breathed in each other's scent.