The Blue Haired Hood Rat

You are a normal cell named Y/N. You got a job at the Frank Police Department from your she-cell friend Lynette. "Hey Y/N, I'd like you to meet my other friend, Osmosis Jones!" Lynette chirped. You looked up and down at the handsome male white blood cell. He was blue with a slim figure and goatee, a white t-shirt with a black and brown jacket with dark gray pants and shoes.

"Hey girl. Call me Ozzy." He stuck his hand out and you shook it. You blushed at the very sight of him. He started asking you some questions about yourself. His chill sorta deep voice made your cheeks a pretty dark red.

Ozzy: So what's your favorite color?
You: F/C
Ozzy: Which part of the body are you from?
You: The respiratory system
Ozzy: How old are you?
You: Y/A (your age)
Ozzy: Bottom or top?
You: Bottom

"Oooh, I like her. Your cool with me pretty girl~" You flushed and turned away smiling. "Well, gotta get back to work or Drix will have my head in. Nice meeting you, Y/N!" He said planting a kiss on your cheek. Lynette stood there with a gleeful smile and her hands on her cheeks. "Don't do it..." You mumbled. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She yelled, catching the attention of not one, but all the cells in the stomach area.

You chuckled evilly and walked back home with Lynette a few hours later. At about 8:30 you got a message.
Anonymous: Hey Y/N
You: Who are you?
Anonymous: It's me, Ozzy.
You blushed and started freaking out immensely. How did he get your number?! "Ugh...Lynette." You muttered.
You: Hey Ozzy! How r u?
Ozzy: Pretty good girl. How abt u?
You: Great actually. Tho I'm kinda pissed at Lynette 4 giving u my # w/o telling me 1st
Ozzy: Oh that's just Lynn. Hey u wanna hang out tmrw after work?
You: I mean I don't have anything else going on. Sure! Where 2?
Ozzy: How abt that club near the brain? The Zit I think it's called?
You: Sure! I've never been there. Meet me there at 7:15 okay?
Ozzy: Of course m'lady. I shall not disappoint thee
You: BAKA!
Ozzy: Heh, sorry! C ya! 😘
You: It's fine! C ya! 😉

You put your phone down and began squealing with excitement. You called Lynette on FaceTime and yelled repeatedly. "I GOT A DATE WITH OZZY! I GOT A DATE WITH OZZY!" Morgan flipped out and screamed with you. You started to plan your outfit as Lynette helped you decide what to wear.

You really liked Ozzy and wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. Now Frank is living a bit of a healthier lifestyle, all cells get along a bit better. You went to sleep anxiously waiting for tomorrow to arrive.