Sebastian X Reader (Black Butler)

You are wandering the streets of London alone heading towards the Phantomhive Manor to stay there, since your mother was dead, your father was ill in hospital and you had nowhere else to stay, but before you considered staying at the Phantomhive manor you considered living with your grandparents and younger twin siblings Irene and Jasper. You decided against that as your grandparents lived in Liverpool and you wanted to stay near your father while he was dying, and you knew your father was good friends with the Earl's parents so that helped you decide as well. As you approached the huge manor you were greeted by a good looking man with black hair and a calm look on his face. You assumed he was Earl Phantomhive until he introduced himself as Sebastian Michaelis the Earl's butler. "What is your name?" Sebastian asks you and you then introduce yourself as (y/n) 20-year-old daughter of Earl (y/sn). Sebastian then leads you inside and asks you what you are doing here, you then explain to him what your situation is. After you have finished explaining your situation to him he leads you to a study where you see a young boy. 'Young master' says Sebastian 'we have a visitor'. The young boy then turns around 'Sebastian, who is this woman?'. Sebastian then introduces you as (y/n) 20-year-old daughter of Earl (y/sn). The boy then stands up 'I am Ciel Earl of Phantomhive' the boy says 'why you are here?' he then asks. You then explain the same thing that you explained to Sebastian, he then nods 'Sebastian please show this lovely young lady to her room.' Sebastian then asks you to follow him. You follow Sebastian to your room. He leans over and strokes your face while saying 'my room is just down the hall along with the other servants'. You then blush and he laughs and walks away while saying dinner is in 20 minutes.

'For dinner tonight we have roast lamb with mashed potato, steamed greens and steamed carrots' Sebastian says while grinning at you which causes you to blush again. During dinner Ciel asks you what happened to your parents. You then explain that your mother died from childbirth when she gave birth to your younger sister and brother Irene and Jasper who are living with your grandparents in Liverpool, and your father is in hospital with leukaemia. 'I'm deeply sorry to hear that' says Ciel after you have finished speaking. Sebastian then came in with a red haired maid and asked you if you would like a drink. You immediately say yes please and ask if they have any wine. Ciel then asked the red haired maid that he called Mey-Rin to pour some wine for you. 'Don't spill any wine this time Mey-Rin' Ciel said before she came over. As soon as Mey-Rin stopped pouring the wine you picked up the glass and started drinking the wine. 'For dessert we have chocolate gateau with strawberries and cream' Sebastian says putting a plate in Ciel's spot on the table then yours. You notice that the strawberries on your plate are cut in half and positioned to look like hearts, you then look over at Sebastian who is looking at you lovingly which yet again causes you to blush and look away quickly. Before you started eating your dessert you asked for more wine.

Later that night after dinner you realised that you drank a whole bottle of wine and started feeling a bit woozy, so you went back to your room instead of talking to the young master in his study. But when you got back to your room you realised you went into Sebastian's room instead of yours. When you turned to walk out the door before Sebastian saw you in his room it was too late because Sebastian was already standing in the doorway. 'I'm so so sorry' you started to apologise to him but he already had interrupted you by laughing and saying 'oh it's all right you're just a bit drunk and you don't know this place'. That is when you ran up to him and grabbed him and planted a kiss on his lips. You expected him to pull away but instead he kissed back. After you pulled away Sebastian said 'well I had better get you your sleeping garments.' Then disappeared and left you standing in his room. You then walked out of his room and saw Mey-Rin and two other servants staring at you in surprise. Mey-Rin then ran up to and asked 'why you were in Sebastian's room?' you replied back by saying 'I accidently went into the wrong room.' But you then asked why she asked you, Mey-Rin then said 'nevermind!' then quickly walked back to her room. The other two servants then come up to you and the tall one with the cigarette in his mouth said 'don't worry about 'er we think she 'as feelings for Sebastian, and by the way I'm Bardroy the cook.' You then thank him for the meal, he then laughs and say 'no problem!' then the small one with the big green eyes introduced himself as Finnian the gardener but asked you to just call him Finny. Bardroy then came closer to you and said 'you know you smell like booze right?' and Sebastian then came down the hall with your night time garments and handed them to you and offered to show you to your room again which you accepted. You then got to your room 'do you need help with anything else Lady (y/n)?' you say 'something to make me sober otherwise I'll be fine Sebastian.' 'yes my lady' he says before kissing your cheek and leaving.

The next morning you wake up and find a stunning dress on the end of your bed with a note saying: 'come see me in my room at 9pm wearing this dress ~ Sebastian.' You put down the note get dressed in another one of your dresses and go to see your father. You get to the hospital and a nurse greets you with a solemn look on her face and asks you 'are you Lady (y/n) daughter of (f/n) Earl of (y/sn)?' You of course say yes and the nurse tells you your father has only hours left until he leaves this world. You tear up and ask to see him. When you get there you see your grandmother and grandfather and younger siblings. You didn't want your siblings seeing your father this way even though they were both fourteen. You spent the rest of the day with your father and he passed away at 6pm that night so you thought you better accept the invitation from Sebastian to have a distraction.

When you got back to the Phantomhive manor it is about 8.30pm so you get changed into that dress and head to Sebastian's room. On your way there Sebastian sees you and grabs you and sweeps you out of the manor at lightning speed and that is when you realise he isn't human. He takes you back to your house and puts you down on your parents bed and asks if it is all right to kiss you. Of course you say yes and jump on him and kiss him. You start taking off your dress and Sebastian helps you. You are standing there in your corset and Sebastian in his pants, that is when you decide to go the full way. You start getting fully undressed when a red haired goon with a chainsaw jumps through the window screaming "STAY AWAY FROM MY BASSY!!" that is when Sebastian Yells at the goon "LAY A FINGER ON HER AND YOUR DEAD!!"

A few days after that incident you met the red haired goon formally and found out his name was Grell. That night at the same time that Sebastian took you back to your house the other night he proposed to you on the roof of the Phantomhive manor and of course you said yes.