Metting Leo

It was a beautiful day the sun shined upon Mia as she laid on the grass. *Chime chime* Mia awoke to her phone alarm. Why can't life be a dream she thought life could be as beautiful as a flower or as dreary as the rain. But the bad moments only make the good ones shine more. She smiled to herself pulling out her faviorite outfit a purple v neck shirt with blue jeans.I dressed hurridley and threw down some breakfast. Today would be a good day she could feel it. She got on the bus and swung into her seat. The bus was muck quieter than usual. She looked out her window at the dew covered grass. As she started to doze off the bus opened its doors at the school. Mia rushed to the library to put away the books. When she got there she noticed someone she had never seen before. A beautiful brown eyed boy with dark black short hair, he wore a Metallic shirt and simply blue jeans. Mia may have stared a little to wrong , he looked over and smiled Mia turned away blushing. She looked through her hair and saw him coming her way. He was there before she could walk away. "Hello I'm Leo this is my first day here." He said strait forward." Hi I'm Mia, welcome to Jackson Lee Middle School." She says warmly. " What do you have first period?"ask Mia. "Miss,Rena " He reads from the paper in his hands. "Me to." Says Mia smiling, not believing things could work out like this for her.