Different Reactions...

(A/N: I am really bored and just thought of this idea for fun xD. Hope someone actually reads it *sweat drops* ONWARD!)

YOUR POV-

I am so tired. Why did I go to that party in the first place? Oh, right...Lucy said I 'needed to burn off some stress.' With Erza gone on a mission with Gray, Natsu has no one to fight with and he thinks his pranks are so funny. Also Erza is not here to 'not let him get away' with his horrible pranks. Well....not to say that I don't get him back.

We always play around like this, but lately...I DON'T KNOW! Sometimes when he's finished with a prank I find myself laughing along with him, because I love to see his cute smile and hear his adorable laugh....Wait....WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?! Focus y/n, focus! Now I need to go to the guild.

"RING, RING! RING, RING!"

I groan and turn over in my warm bed, slowly opening my e/c eyes and pick up my f/c lacrima"What?" I asked in a sleepy and slightly annoyed voice. "Y/N,Y/N! COME QUICKLY THE GUILD CAUGHT ON FIRE AND IS BURNING DOWN!" I started to panic hearing Natsu's distressed voice but then calmed down. "Just put the fire out...or eat it for crying out loud. Why you need me?" I replied. There was a pause on the other line. "..........................ummm-um. Oh! BECAUSE GRAY AND JUVIA ARE OUTTA TOWN AND WE NEED YOUR WATER AND ICE MAGIC! HURRY!" There was a crackling noise in the background and that got me a little worried.

"Fine. I'll come soon." "NO YOU HAVE TO COME RIGHT NOW...OH NO , LUCY! HURRY Y/N!" after that he hung up. Seriously, Lucy just had to be mentioned when he calls me?! Well. Its official. RUN! I quickly threw on my white long-sleeved dress with a collar outlined in f/c, with a grey long sleeve shirt underneath, black tights, combat boots and black finger-less gloves.(more or less like Gray's outfit and see the pic) I didn't even bother to check my hair.

 I started running as fast as I could...

Time skip to the guild-

I burst though Fairy Tails doors shouting "I am here!!!! Is everyone alright!!!??" while waving my hands in the air but quickly put them down after I saw everyone's surprised expressions and a few muffled chuckles at the back. Strange.... 

I walk over to Mira at the bar. "Mira, where's the fire?" I say with my hands on my hips. She muffles a laugh. "Y/n are you feel alright today?" she asks in a curios tone. "Yes, yes I'm perfectly fine, or at least I think so. So where's the fire!?" I say waving her off "Ummm, what fire? There never was a fire" she replied innocently. 

"What do you mean there is no fire?! Natsu phoned me minutes ago complaining that the guild is burning down!" I say, starting to get angry. "I honestly don't know anything about a fire. Last time I saw Natsu he was making crackling noises and calling out for Lucy , then laughing hysterically at the back of the guild." An evil aura now surrounded me. "Thanks so much Mira." I say in a devilish tone and started to leave. "Umm, y/n before you go why is your hair-"

Mira was interrupted by Lucy. "Hey y/n! What's up?*gasp*  I totally love your pink hair!" she said grinning. " Yeah Lucy, I know you lovvvve my h/c hair." I replied annoyed. She blinked a few times. It took a few seconds until.........

"MY PIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKK HAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!?????????."

I grab her hands in mind and give her a pleading look. "Lucy please tell me you did not just say I have pink hair." Sorry y/n I was trying to tell you." Mira answered sweetly. I cracked my knuckles and grinned mischievously. My dark aura returning. "Someone is going to pay." I said in a low and deadly voice and started to walk to Natsu's house.

NATSU'S POV-

"I feel kinda bad now about doing that to n/n(nickname). She's just...really pretty and I wondered what she would look like with my hair and it gave me a good idea for a prank. Woah, where did that come from? Do- do I like her? Man I must have hit my head some how anyway I just hope she doesn't take this too seriously." I looked a patch of f/f(favourite flower) growing in the guild garden. N/n's favorite. " Ok, now I really feel bad. Maybe I can make it up to her?" I picked a few f/f as make-up present for n/n and headed home.