The History

Jeff Kegs was a nice young man in his 20's

Jeff Kegs was a nice young man in his 20's. He was single and lived in the woods of Japan. Down the path, a few miles from his house, was a calm peaceful river. He loved to visit the river in his spare time. To relax and write poetry. Poetry always made Jeff happy. Nothing brought him down when he wrote poetry. Like any other day Jeff walked to the river to write. What was different is that a stray followed him. "Well hello Mister cat!" Jeff smiled. The cat mewed in response. While they walked Jeff got a very unnerving feeling.....fear. He quickly looked around. "Heh..my imagination huh cat!" he laughed and looked where the cat was. The cat was gone! "Eh? Oh he must've chased a bug off," Jeff brushed it off. He still had the unnerving feeling. As Jeff walked farther and farther from the comfort of his home, the feeling got worse. It was so sickening that Jeff had to lean on a tree feeling queasy. "O-oh my! Th-this feeling!" Jeff groaned running fingers through his hair. Soon he got used to the feeling and continued to walk. Jeff hummed the tune of a classic piano.
As he arrived to Blossom River, a strange and unsettling man stood there facing the river. "O-OI! Good
sir!" Jeff called out. The man slightly turned his head. Jeff stops walking. "A-are you looking for someone?" Jeff asked shifting uncomfortable. The man smiled, nodded, and gripped something behind him. "Oh! Well maybe I can help!!" Jeff smiled and walked up to the man. The man gripped the thing behind him hard smiling wider. "So what does the person look like?" Jeff smiled grabbing a pen and notebook. He opened to a clean page ready to sketch.
"YOU!" the man screamed revealing a pair of giant scissors. Jeff stared in horror and dropped the pen and notebook. Before he could react the pair of scissors were jabbed into his stomach. Jeff screamed in pain. The scissors ripped out of his stomach. Jeff fell to the ground in too much pain. Then man slit Jeff's mouth ear to ear. The man tore Jeff Kegs up then threw his body in the river running off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you like the history of poor Jeff Kegs! I have alot more if his history to tell. Leave a comment if you want me to write it.