A Day To Remember

September 26, 2015; 11:54pm

Settings:🌅 (park with sunset) and a cafe

Dear diary,

         A while ago I was sitting under a tree 🌳 at the park, composing another piece in the keyboard 🎼 app in my iPad. The wind suddenly blew gently🍃. My hair covered my face and my composition flew to the other side of the park. I chased it but it was soo ughh kept moving ya know. That's when it reached this guy 😳 who was sitting under another tree who had his earphones on 🎧 and I could see clearly he was playing the drums in his iPad. He reached for my paper and stood up. He was quite tall, he had braces but his hair was all up and his eyes looked so friendly, but he wasn't smiling.

       Thump thump 💓 I could feel my heart popping out of my chest. Hey! This isn't the first time I saw a cute guy ...... I said to my self. I tried not to blush 😣 and kept a straight face because Asian women🇵🇭💁🏻 are obedient! Wooh! He handed my paper and I appologized and walked quickly to my spot.

      Here I am again at the same spot doing the same, yet the wind blew harder 🍃🍃
So I stood up and decided to look for a coffee shop and to continue what I was doing. I put on my earphones and listened to the music of my phone while walking 🎧📱
I looked at the sunset and saw the guy walking too. He was texting at the same time. Ughhh don't blush don't blush😣😣😣 I saw a coffee shop ☕️nearby and ran towards
it. I pushed the glass door and went straight to the counter to order ice cream 🍨 hehe. I looked for a seat but there was like only 5 tables in there so I just sat in a table for two that was facing the door. I brought out my phone and just wanted to take a photo of my ice cream 📷 that's when I saw through my cam the same guy entering the coffee shop. Look away! Look away!

      I was doing my business when a cup of coffee suddenly appeared in my table and the same guy sat on my table.
     "May I?" He said with his deep voice.
     "Uhmm... you already did..." I said soflty.
     "Are you following me?" I added... ughh how stupid why did I ask that?!
     "I needed to hurry and get in somewhere nearby, but this cafe only has one table left    and I kind of... know... you" he explained.
I think I'm gonna sink... his voice is so deep.
     "You needed to hurry and get in somewhere nearby?" I asked.
     "I smelled rain" He replied.
     "That's ridiculous the sunset was so warm, and who can smell rain?!" I said with my eye brows all up and that's when a heavy rain suddenly poured outside ☔️... I looked outside with my mouth open and back to him who was looking at me while taking a sip from his coffee. His facial impressions seems bored.
     "Ha! Are you some kind of weather predictor ?!" Psh ha.ha ... oh gosh this is so embarrasing

     "What's your name anyways?" I asked.
     "Jonathan" he replied and took another sip from his coffee.
     "Oh, hi Jonathan I'm Quina" I said with no hesitations.
     "What do you do?" He asked.
     "I... uhm... play the piano..." (ok, I didn't want him to know I'm still a student what if this guy is in college...)
      "oh you're a musician" He said.
      "No... no... I just play the piano and compose music..." I said.... Do you think he bought it?
       "And you?" I asked.
       "I'm a drummer" he said.
       "Oh you're part of a band", I said.
       "No... I just play the drums", he replied.
                     We both smiled at each other. We went our seperate ways by 6pm