Prologue

(Cover props to the one and only Jerbello)

"Would you just fuck off Paul I want nothing to do with that stupid ass girl and that fight." I shove him out of my way heading off toward the locker room.

"Y/N this is a one in a life time chance, come on do it and you get tons of money that's the only reason I'm here. I am managing your fights, why can't you just fight her and let the beef go?" I stop at the door listening to his stupid argument.

"Paul let's get this straight if I fight that whore of Sofia she will die, and I will have no remorse get that. She played me remember? Oh wait you don't because all you want is money you jack ass." I walk in the locker room locking it and take off the bandages that are currently covering my hands. I sit on the bench debating whether to punch the lockers. If that asshole thinks I'm going to fight that backstabbing bitch he is wrong, I would rather drop his ass then see Sofia again.

"Paul told me to come check up on you are you alright?" I hear the door lock and the only voice that can calm me down, the only voice that I believe in when she says she will always be there for me.

"Hi there to you too." I say sarcastically as I turn to face the shortest girl of my friend group, that is leaving soon with her music group. I stand up to face her in an instant not wanting to come off as hostile.

"Sorry.. hi are you okay?" Ally asks with her constant motherly tone, as she touched the side of my face to ease me to talk.

"Yeah I'm fine nothing to worry about." I sigh knowing she won't believe me so I decide to speak. "Actually... no, Paul wants me to fight Sofia. I hate her, there is no way I want to fight with her." She nods as she hugs me tight to her body and grunts a bit amused.

"I mean I know you have anger issues.. but in this case I think she deserves to be beaten up by you. She cheated, not to mention she said things that not only embarrassed you, but made you doubt yourself. I say fight her and let her be your past so you can like someone else. Maybe even lo-" I shake my head already know where she is headed.

"Ally no I don't want to love someone who can easily break my heart. I have a dick you think a girl is going to like this." I point to my dear friend in my sweats. I groan reaching for a towel as I walk away from her to the showers.

"Don't deny yourself something so beautiful as love it won't harm you if it's real. Feeling love is the most craziest experience but it's amazing." I sigh knowing that exact feeling before but getting broken hearted in the process was excruciating.

"Love is not meant to be for me Ally and fighting has eased the Loneliness." I turn the showers and strip allowing the water to wash off the sweat of practice.

"You really think fighting will make up for love? It doesn't even come in to a close second of love. Y/N you love me for crying out loud, but not in the way you could love someone other than your bestfriend." I sigh and scrub my hair and body as she continues to speak. "Come out with me and my new friends they are amazing girls."

"Thanks but no thanks Allybear I fully intend on resting up. I have another meeting to go to on my brother's behalf remember. He keeps getting in trouble in school and since I'm his guardian I have to be there." She sighs knowing how much I worry about my kid brother.

"He's 15 and already getting into messes like this why?" I sigh not knowing why he started acting up like this. "Do you give him enough attention? You have been away lately maybe he needs your love and affection. Maybe if you called your Da-"

"If he cared about us he would have found us by now don't you think Ally? Besides since my mom left him he's been nothing but a jackass."

"Why didn't she take Oscar with her instead of leaving him with your dad?" I sigh knowing where she is going with this. I wrap a towel around my body and meet her face near my locker.