larry stylinson smut

Baby your perfect to me

        Louis pov

"I hate myself" Is all i can ever think and i dont even know why,i just always feel so ugly and fat so to make those feelings go away atleast for a little i cut.And that's what  im occupying myself with right now since harry is at work,i have nothing better to do so why not anywho cut after cut i feel it's enough now i have to throw up this mornings breakfast its 11:00 am right now harry gets off work at 6:00 pm,So i decide to take a nap.When i wake up it's 6:30 pm oh harry should be home,OH SHIT  i forgot to put the razor away and to clean the blood!! I walk to the bathroom and see harry sitting on the floor sobbing he looks up and says "Louis why would you do this". I don't even reply im in shock i cant believe Harry found out "ANSWER ME!!!!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by harry screaming at me,i say to him "because im so fat and ugly and disgusting i Don't even know why you stay with me,your so sexy and nice and im just a mess" harry comes and holds me and says "louis don't you ever say your fat and ugly because,BABY YOUR PERFECT TO ME".And then he's dragging me to our room and i question him and ask "what are you doing" and he replies "im gonna make love to you louis" and inside im screaming because we've never had sex because my insecurities.But im ready,harry is grinding on my bum and moaning my name before we even make it to the room haha.When we're in the room harry starts to undress and i just stand there,like a child lost in the mall.When harry is taking his pants off i see his Huge bulge,and i know that his dick WILL DEFINITELY NOT FIT ON MY BUM and thats by his huge bulge,when he takes his boxers off his dick is leaking and HUGE its literally like 11 inches its scary and i cant help but scream "YOUR DICK IS A MONSTER!!" and he just laughs " HARRY ITS NOT FUNNY YOUR NOT PUTTING THAT IN ME,IT WON'T FIT!" he laughs again "babe please we'll make it fit,please i just want to make love  to you" and i sigh,it's now or never right.So i undress and lay on the bed while harry comes and lifts my legs to my shoulders.He lubes up two fingers and pushes them in and i hiss in pain "baby your so tight" harry moans "no shit"i say being sassy.He lubes his dick up and im shaking he's so big,he pushes the head in and i can feel tears in my eyes it hurts so bad I've never felt this type of pain "baby c'mon it gets better dont cry please" harry says and i just nod signaling for him to keep going in one swift thrust he's balls deep "AHHHHH" i scream oh my god i literally can't do this it hurts i feel like im being torn in half "BABY IM SO SORRY YOU JUST FILL SO GOOD AND TIGHT"Harry says and i swear im 3 seconds away from slapping the shit out of him,he waits about 4 minutes to let me adjust when he grabs my cock and starts pumping,while he thrusts in and out it feels so good now! "harry im g-gonna cum" i say while harry keeps pumping i cum spurting white ropes on mine and harry's chest harry keeps thrusting faster and harder and it hurts really SO BAD "HARRT STOP" he keeps thrusting faster and harder "HARRY STOP YOUR HURTING ME!!" He just keeps going it hurts too bad i feel like passing out so i try pushing him off of me but he weighs a lot more than i can lift so i slap him in the face he's still going harder faster when he finally cums.He pulls out and now im sobbing it hurts so bad i,can feel something leaking from my bum i reach down and feel it and look at it IT'S BLOOD  "BABY OH MY GOD IM,SO SO SO SORRY" harry says but im in to much pain to listen to him so i just keep sobbing he gets up and come back with a cloth soaked in hot water and presses it to me abused hole "baby im so sorry you just felt so good i couldn't stop" harry says while kissing me over and over again,hes so sweet "its okey but we're never having sex again" i say just kidding "fine but aslong as you remember your PERFECT TO ME" harry says while KISSING ME AND HOLDING ME IN HIS ARMS...