Chapter 1: Florence

The Gucci Girl & The Echelon Guy

                    ~Chapter 1~

It's a beautiful day in Rome Italy, I never thought in my wildest dreams I would be walking the streets of Vatican City. Rome was my last stop before I traveled to Florence Italy to meet up with my very good friend and mentor and the genius madman of Gucci Alessandro Michele.I was known to him as his Gucci muse and apprentice, It had been a year since I had seen Lallo. I was working for the Gucci company now in their New York headquarters and finally I was back to my beloved Italy. Even tho I was a born New Yorker, my heart had then belonged in italy. Because once you've lived in italy everything changes and life seems more beautiful here. I was now walking back to my hotel to get my luggage and head to the train station for my trip back to Florence. The bellhop brought my bags down and the Gucci company car was waiting for me.My bags were placed in the trunk and we were off to the train station.

We arrived in record time for my train trip, I boarded the last train of the day to Florence and the conductor showed me to the Gucci private train car. Once I was settled in I looked out the window as the train started and I said to myself out loud "Ciao Rome" and smiled ... At that moment I heard someone answer me back "Ahhhh its not goodbye, its see you later" As I turned I couldn't believe my eye's. Those Stunning blue eye's, those chiseled features and that athletic slim body along with delicate smile.

I smiled and jumped into his arms, I should have known he would be going to Florence for lallo's birthday. "Oh Jared, its been so long" I say to him, it was Jared Leto Gucci muse and one of lallo's other best friends.

"I can see you've missed me a lot and your still beautiful as ever Jennifer" Jared said to me. I told Jared " Jared your still the same smooth talking vampire I know, you just don't age".

Jared then said "It's all the blood of virgins I bathe in Gucci girl".

I smiled at the Gucci Girl comment, that was jared's name for me and he knew how special he made me feel every time he called me it. I had my arms around his neck as his beard tickled my neck and I could swear he kissed my neck softly. Jared had his arms around my waist and we were now nose to nose,  a heat rose in me and straight to my soul. And I knew that Jared felt it to, his grip tighten around my waist and his eye's screamed passion and love and his lips called my name. The last time I saw Jared he had admitted to me that he was attracted to me and wanted me to be his girlfriend. But sadly I refused...( stupid right.. I know) And now I was hoping he would consider asking me again, because I realized at that moment that I was in love with him. I had never forgotten the look of sadness in his eye's when I refused his heart, and I regretted it. I love him... God damn it I loved this man in front of me. And there and then I made it a point to prove to him that I loved him. I hadn't been able to take him out of my mind or my heart, and I hoped he hadn't either.

Jared pulls me away slightly and asks

"How have you been Jenny?" I look down awhile still having my arms around his neck and say " I'm doing good, working hard as always"  but my heart was screaming "I love you Jared fucking Leto..." he then with his hand raises my chin so he can look at me directly into my eyes and say " You've missed me as much as I missed you, haven't you" Damn him and his ability to read my heart like a book... So I just looked at him and broke down and said " Jared...oh jared I've missed you so much and for so long, that words can't even describe" Jared again pulls me away a bit and looks at me intensly and says " Jennifer look at me" I look at his face and into his blue eyes and then he asks " Do you love me as a friend or are you in love with me as more like I am of you?" My eyes widen and I threw myself into Jared and I finally say what I have been holding in my heart for so long... " Jared fucking Leto I'm in love with you!... I've been in love for so long with you" Jared holds me in his arms and says " I known that jenny, I also know that you were scared and I don't blame you" I looked at him and smiled then I asked " So what are we going to do?" Jared smirks and says while looking in my eyes "Well first I'm going to devour your mouth, then we're going to fuck each others brains out" My eyes widen and I say "Jared! On the train?.. What if someone comes in?" He then pushes me against the train door and moved his hand behind me to lock the train door latch... Then he started to kiss my neck ever so lightly as his right hand grabbed my throat as he held me there i then asked " Are you going to punish me with pleasure... Then he finished my question as if our heart's were linked as one with his answer and he answers me " And pleasure you with Pain".....

To be Continued~