LOOK INTO IT.

(  SYNOPSIS  )

SYNOPSIS )

FIRST, the virus will take control of your body. Cause you to move in ways you never knew possible, make you lose all ability of free movement. That process will be painful, excruciatingly painful.

THEN you'll begin to feel numb. As if perhaps it had stopped, you were fine, and the pain was over. But that wasn't the case. Whilst the feeling of numbness succumbs your body, the virus is attaching itself to every single brainstem in your head, manipulating it in ways you never deemed possible.

THE third stage, and possibly the worst of them all will be the one that will kill you and everyone around you. Not only have you lost ability within yourself to control your limbs, you'll lose control of your mind, too. You will became erratic, dangerous, and bloodthirsty. Your instincts gone, replaced with a hybrid of both anger and fatality.

YOU will want to kill everything that gets in your way,  no matter who stood in front of you. You'll want to destroy everything, and feed as soon as humanely possible.

WHEN you're hungry, you don't crave a butterbeer, or some candy from Zonko's Joke Shop, in fact, you crave the opposite of happy treats and a sugar filled drink.

You'll want to feed on human flesh and blood.

Some may try and resist the temptation of doing so, thinking that they were going insane and that this was all some crazy dream.

But they all gave in eventually.

The temptation was always racking at the back of their brain; it never went away, nor ceased to exist.

When Sage noticed her friends acting strange in the corridors of Hogwarts, she began to worry about what was truly going on behind all these doors.

She was determined to find out.

Before she died, too.

( CAST )

HOLLAND RODEN as SAGE TWAINT