Chapter 1

Kanto POV
I was walking around vampire academy school bored out of my mind as the principal told every student to come to the outside stadium.

I groan and followed the kids as laito hug me from behind "hey little bro, ready for the new students" he said

I hug my teddy bear close not quite happy and is. "No" I said as I sat in a seat on the front row as the principal assistant the new students.

It was about thirty or twenty students on the stage, most of the crowd was shocked and happy. At this academy its about 1500 students in the school with a big academy.

I was surprised at first when I first came here. I can still imagine the first day for me. But yeah, there was about twenty girls and ten boys.

The students speak there name as there was this person who looked and acted just like me. He was the last boy to speak as I had my eyes on him.

"Hi, my name is azusa mukami, and I'm a Special pure vampire" he said as he looked at me and left as we all was dismissed

Everyone went back talking to their friends as I went to my locker to get my things.

That azusa guy was the locker next to me as I hurried getting my stuff but was too late as he went right next to me.

I almost jump but hesitated as I close my locker going to my class as I could feel him eyeing me.

I quickly disappeared as I sat in the seat of my desk waiting for class to start.

Then many students came in even that azure guy came in and sat by me as the class was partner working.

I looked out the window to not look at him as he got his things out and said "hey, your my brother aren't you?"

Kanto eyes widened as he quickly turn to azure shocked

Author pov
(Hey guys, you can see that this is my second book I made of these two, my last one was on my other account kanade123446 but yeah, I hope you all like it and if you do, please give a vote or comment! Thank you)