My UnDead lover

'Nerd!' ... 'Geek!' ... 'bitch!', Idiots... there all Idiots! 'reject!, waste of space." all I wanted to do was read ... I love to read but all that has given me was pain and suffering, I despise all of them but i could never despise books I love them. one day I happen to come across a strange book in the book store, the librarian saw me looking at it and asked me 'do you want that book young lady' because of how I am I didn't want to answer her but not to be rude to such a nice lady I nodded my head, the book made me want to just take it up and leave but I wasn't like that I ended up buying the book its name was 'his revenge' it didn't take me long to finish reading... "And ever since then if someone says his name 3 times he will come before you but in return for completing your request you have to give some thing valuable, he shall decide what that is" hmm... I wonder if this is true most likely not, '-yawn~ I guest it's time to go to sleep, school is tomorrow, though I really don't want to go...

♥♠♥♠

'Hey nerd you actually came to school after yesterday i think you need a lesson.' we were behind the school and like always THEY were beating me up suddenly it hit me, no literally the leader hit me in the and I remembered the book... I guest I can give it a try, if it works then they die if it doesn't then they'll think i'm a nerd and crazy ~ here go's nothing...'забойца
...забойца ... забойца ...' my eyes were closed when I heard laughing 'hey guys look she's a nerd and a crazy bitch' they continued to hit me until they were satisfied, the rest of the day was a living hell it was over before I know it... =)

Once I got home I found the book lying on my bed... I just throw it across the room not caring where it ended up, that night I slowly i cried my self to sleep. ~

♥♦♥♦

♥♦♥♦

The next day I woke up feeling like complete shit, I didn't want to go to school but ... I went anyway~ 'hey did you watch the news...' 'what news?', 'the three biggest bullies from our school were murdered last night', 'hey who were they!?' I found myself screaming at them to tell me 'hey cool it, they were those girls that always bullied everyone, a guy in white hoodie and black dress pants killed them, his face was all screwed up.' with out saying another word or thinking how that kind of news got out i walked away it can't be him can it~ the rest of my day was spent thinking.~

what they said was still in my mind when i opened my door to a dark figure standing in the corner of my room, with glowing blue eyes... ' what do you want!' i was afraid, not because there was a thing i didn't recognize stood in my room, but because i had a idea of who it was, ' why are you here' ... 'значэнне' i didn't understand what he said but kept listening ... instead of running, ' hey little one hahahah what is of value must be taken ... that is the law of the book.' I didn't have time to process what just happened, he suddenly pushed me down and stabbed me in both my eyes... a ear piercing scream was heard through out the whole house, I was slowly losing contentiousness, but before i was consumed by darkness he said something that would haunt me forever... ' your scream is like a melody to my ears ~ i feel like i'm on cloud nine, ... next time even if you don't call me i'll be taking your heart' ...............

hey! everyone prologue of my UnDead lover i'm a slow typer so this literally took me months to type but it took me like two days to wright any way expect chapter 1 in a MONTH sorry after i publish this i'll get right on it ... maybe... :(

 :(