FIGHTING BATTLE

I know things have been tough lately.everyday feels the same and you want to scream from the top of your lungs because it sucks.I know how hard it is to remain strong or even to fake that you are strong.Everyday you feel like you are on a downward spiral.You just hope that your life starts to change soon, always remember that dark days always come to an end.I know that you are losing sleep and appetite but always remember that every problems in our life happen for a reason.You may not understand its purpose now of it for now ,but at the right time definitely you will.IN EVERY DOOR THAT CLOSES,NEW OPPORTUNITIES WILL SURELY WILL COME YOUR WAY.
I have learned that life does not have to be about that one thing you are meant to do and then do it forever.some people do find that one thing and dedicate their whole lives because they love it. I have realized that is not for me at this moment. I am done searching for it too. People come and go. People change. Cherish the people who stick with you.Let go the people who do not deserve you.Life is too short to be together with someone causing too much distress in your life.
To me life is about trying different things and putting more attention on certain ones. There is so much out there that it would be a shame to not have more than one interest. Is that what i am doing now what i'll be doing forever ? no, but i have found something that i enjoy at this moment. Who knows what i'll be doing five years from now, but for now,I like what I do and haved stopped searching for the meaning of life. Do not care about what people think. We all die in the end,do you really think it matters what people think of you ?
However a better life is not going to be found watching television ,mindlessly surfing the internet , checking Facebook every five minutes,or sitting on the couch after work every night or drinking your sorrows away every weekend with your buddies. Your life won't improve if you constantly feel sorry for yourself or rely on others to make it better for you.Nor is a better life going to happen instantly. We are used to wanting everything quicker.We want to reach our destination as soon as ppossible.
Strugle is good. Never say "I cant take it anymore."Say "Bring it on!" You are not alone in life. you are loved. You are worth it. Better days are coming. Do not give up easily in life. You deserve better. You deserve all the happiness in the world. I swear ,you will be fine. Your happiness and joy will be back and thats for sure.