Chapter 1:The Harper's

The Harper's were quite rich people. They lived in Singapore on Crimson road. The mother of the Harper's name was Ellen Harper, who was quite a strict mother, the father of the Harper's name was Noah Harper, who was the one who always used to stop Ellen from shouting at the kids. They had two kids one boy who is 12 and one girl who was 13, their names were Aaliyah Charlotte Harper and Ryan Owen Harper. They were quite close, they played games together and went adventures together, they were best friends they could not do anything without each other. Their rooms were right next to each other and they talk to each other through their walkie talkies sometimes when they couldn't go sleep. They had their own language too that no one could understand. Aaliyah was born on 4 April 1959 and Ryan was born on 7 April 1960 that made them even closer. They always think that their parents is hiding something from them because their parents always stutter and look at each other when Aaliyah and Ryan ask if they are hiding anything.

Once they found a map in their garden ( their garden was massive) buried under the dirt but when they followed the map it  just lead them to a tree which was really strange looking. They ask their parents if they can dig the up the dirt near the tree but their parents told them it is a waste of time because there won't be anything there. So Aaliyah and Ryan started to investigate but all they found out was absolutely NOTHING!

After a day or so they was staring at the tree for approximately  1 hour and then suddenly Ryan came up with a name for the tree which was Isaac and they both agreed on the name. If your wondering why would someone stare at tree for 1 hour, well the reason why they did that is to figure why would the map lead to this tree because it won't be for nothing so they decided to see what was wrong with the tree. If your saying why don't they just dig the dirt up and who cares it's not like the mother will be angry well your wrong if they do their mum will be so mad at them and ground them, I did tell you that their mom was strict.

At the night Aaliyah had a dream that her and Ryan was forced to not to talk and Look at each other so then they had to live in different houses and their parents weren't there it was just random people. She screamed in the middle of the night and her parents were there but Ryan didn't come and then she screamed that she wanted Ryan. Aaliyah's parents put her back to sleep after 30 mins. The next morning she saw Ryan and hugged him so tight than usual then Ryan felt that she was scared so he hugged her tightly too. She explained the dream to him and he said to Aaliyah that will never happen as he tried to calm her down. Even though Ryan is younger than Aaliyah he is the more tougher and Aaliyah is lucky to have a brother like Ryan.

After a while they were waiting for their mother to teach them (they are home schooled). After a couple of minutes their mom was finally there and was teaching them about maths, they were treated exactly like school they had 6 hours and snack time.

After they finished home school they decided to play their favourite game which they created themselves. What you had to do is that there was a special place, if you stand there u will get extra points but it is really hard to get there because the other person will stop you. So the aim of the game is to go through all these obstacles without getting caught if you get through you will get 2 points but if they do get caught you will get 0 points and then if you get to the special place you will get 5 extra points. After the game finished Aaliyah won by 15 points, Aaliyah usually wins in this game and they created this other game and in that game Ryan wins usually, luckily they are not sore losers like some people.

After they finished the game they was playing with their cat, her name was Sweetie, she was a good cat although she is a bit sassy. Once Sweetie had 6 kittens but then Ellen the mother didn't want the kittens so then she gave them away. Aaliyah and Ryan were upset because they saw Sweetie was sad but they were also sad because they wanted to keep the kittens but Eventually they got over it even Sweetie.

After a while their mum called them to say that one of their cousin is coming to stay over for 1 week. Aaliyah and Ryan weren't happy at all because they hated this cousin, the name of the cousin was Layla, the reason why they hate her is because she was such a brat. Layla would always boss them around but sometimes Aaliyah would stop her. Layla was the same age as Ryan so Aaliyah was older despite that Layla always acts if she was older. Ryan would always come up with a plan to hurt Layla or something with Aaliyah. So Ryan was trying to come up with something for when she stays in their house for 1 week. When he finally came up with a plan to scare her which was epic he told Aaliyah about it and then she started to help. Ryan was like a prankster and Aaliyah would always help him. They set up the equipment for it because she was coming at mid-night ( I know how stupid is that? ). They made sure to not make a mistake by doing it to the wrong person. So they had to secretly stay up all night and wait for her. After they were sleeping on the floor and their mom carried them back to their beds. The next morning they saw the unintelligent, brainless and foolish Layla sitting on their couch eating their favourite cereal. Aaliyah and Ryan decided to do the scare prank during the day because at 4:30 it will be just them in the house with no adults at all. If you think that Aaliyah and Ryan are the mean one well your wrong they are doing what they have to do because if they don't do this Layla would boss them around a lot.

Later on in the afternoon they were all waving goodbye to their parents, when they shut the door straight away,Layla started to boss them around.  When Layla was watching TV she didn't pay any attention at all except for the TV, so then that was a perfect time for Aaliyah and Ryan to set up the scare prank. When they finished they told Layla that their mom set a game, whoever finds the 5 dollars in the guest room first gets to keep it. The thing that Layla doesn't know is that if you go in the guest room you will get tomatoes on your face and chilli sauce in your hair and clothes. After they told her she agreed to it because it got to do with money so obviously she will agree. So then she went in to look but when she entered the room she got splattered on by tomatoes and chilli sauce, she screamed so loud that the neighbours could probably hear it. After she told Aaliyah and Ryan if they knew anything about it, I mean like if that was me I would obviously know it will be them,like why is she so stupid. Anyways they told her that they planned this and that they was going to do it at night. Layla had a shower and then told them to stay away from her. When their parents came back Aaliyah, Ryan and Layla told them that they were playing with each other. The reason why Layla didn't tell her mum is because she was going to get revenge on them. After a long day they all went to sleep and because Aaliyah and Ryan have walkie talkies so they talked  about Layla for like 15 minutes and then eventually fell asleep after a long talk about how rude Layla is.

The Untold Pastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें