Dan howell's wife(warning dirty scenes)

Warning sexual scenes

"Hey,y/n have you seen phil" said dan, "no I haven't today...I think he went out to buy something"said y/n. "Oh, yeah I wanted to tell you something..."said dan. "What"said y/n. "Um how do I put this...I've really liked you for a long time and ...I really just wanna say I'd like to be close to you....y/n"said dan,you start looking away feeling awkward"what are you saying"said y/n,"I love you...I know where friends but I want you to be with me for the rest of my life...yeah I know what your thinking, but if possible I want to be your first and last and I want you to be my first and last, will you marry me" said dan,"are you sure about this dan, are you on something"said y/n" no I love you"said dan, dan proceeds to kiss you, you kiss him"I've always loved you too" said y/n"yes"said y/n, you accept dan Howells proposal and hug him, the next month you get married. "Dan,im ready for you" said y/n "are you sure, I'm sure I'm ready for you"said dan, you both tell each other I love you, you begin to pull up your skirt and take off your panties and lift your bra and shirt, dan sees your breast and gets a erection,you lie down and open your legs,dan takes his erect penis and slowly puts it in your vagina thrusting it in and out, you feel pain at first but it wears out,and you start moaning and then so does dan.dan isn't wearing a condom so he comes inside of you. Dan kisses you and says I wanna be with you forever. The end. Ps. This was my first fanfiction I hope you enjoyed it.