Epilogue

Soaked as I stand here alone in the darkness, I watch as puddles of muddy water start to expand. My knees are starting to buckle from standing here so long but I don't care, I just stand here in silence as my thoughts consume me. 'Did I do this?' ,'How did I do this?', 'Are they really gone?', 'I want them back', 'I want my mummy', 'I want Johny', 'I killed them both'. One silent tear fell at that last thought as I collapsed on there grave. I pulled my knees to my stomach, rolling up into a ball as I lay there with my eyes opened barely feeling the beating of my heart. 'I'm broken' was my last thought before the darkness overtakes my willingness to stay awake, I felt like I was drowning.

I shot up, breathing heavily. The first thing I noticed was that I was no longer in my pitch black funeral wear but a white gown. Better yet, a hospital gown. The second thing was that Jamison, my best friend was looking very uncomfortable sleeping in a hospital chair.

'Four days' a voice says making me jump and look around,

"Four days?" I say aloud, confused. Jam stirs but continues to snore quietly, he looks very worn out.

'You've been here four days, he looks worn out because he's been in that chair for four days' the voice stated. Where is it comi-

'Your head, chick. I'm in you head, I am Amiyah. Your wolf' the voice I now know as my wolf Amiyah cut off my thoughts saying.

I shouldn't have received my wolf until I am sixteen when I shift, I was thinking about it when the most unbearable pain shot up my forearm. I start screaming, instantly waking Jamison. If I wasn't in so much pain, I'd laugh. This tall and nerdy kid jumping up in my defence like he's some superman. His floppy brown hair fell over his eyes, his glasses fell to the ground as he slipped on the now wet floor from the cords I pulled out of my arms that were putting fluids into my body. The pain stopped as he brushed his hair back with his hands and stared at me with his bright blue eyes, I know he couldn't see me properly but he looked worried.

Nurses burst through the door to see what was happening, I quickly rushed off the bed to help Jam up while asking the nurses to fetch him some new glasses. "Jam, are you okay?" I asked, worried he hurt himself even though I know he wouldn't have, "yeah I'm okay, are you okay Jordan?" He asked, concerned. Was I okay? No, I wasn't okay but i don't want to look weak "So, where is my father?" I change the subject dragging out the so, just as he went to answer I heard two people having a discussion in the hall way,

"I refuse to help her, she is a heartless murderer! She killed our Luna and future alpha and I'm surprised the alpha hasn't died from disappointment!" A woman spoke defiantly, infuriating me further.

"She is a descendant from Taifua Pierce! The first chief, the first alpha! And you will not speak so ill of her!" Yelled a voice I know so well, Malcolm.

"She's a monster!" The woman practically screamed,

Malcolm stormed in, he took one look at me and stepped back pulling Jamison with him. I closed my eyes and breathed, trying to calm myself.

'Turn it off' Amiyah said and I knew exactly what she meant.

Like a switch I turned off the light, Anger, pain, rage, hurt, fear, hate, love, happiness. Everything was gone, my emotions were gone.

I opened my eyes, while they stared at me cautiously Malcolm must've brought Jam a new pair of glasses, "I need clean clothes. Where are they?" I said, neutrally and emotionless. Malcolm handed me a bag filled with everything I needed, I took a quick shower in the small bathroom opposite the door Malcolm came in. I now wore my black skinny jeans with black Prada heels, I wore a light blue crop top revealing my pierced belly button and flat belly. My makeup was light and my waist length dark brown hair was curled, I stand at about 5'9 with a well built body and naturally tanned skin, I put on my mothers rose gold necklace that had a heart locket with a infinity sign engraved, I open it to see a picture of our family. I also slide on my brothers ring that was exactly the same as mine except his was a light blue and mine was a navy blue.

I walked out of the bathroom and threw the bag at Malcolm. 'Immediate pack meeting in an hour, I apologise for any inconveniences in advance' I send to the whole pack through mind link.

"Now" I say looking between Jamison and Malcolm "Where is my father?"

They shared a look before Malcolm replied "He's in his room-"

"- He never leaves it, not since the accident" Jamison adds.

"Fair enough, that will make this pack meeting simpler" I threw on my leather jacket while rolling up the sleeves and facing towards the two men in front of me.

"Shall we?" I say walking in front of them, out of the hospital and towards the hall that we use for pack meetings, I go and stand on the stage waiting for the seats to begin to fill.

"What is the pack meeting for jor?" Jam asks looking confused along with Malcolm, I look at them, taking them in. Jamison is very tall and handsome as is Malcolm, they are both 16 so they both have shifted. Malcolm has black hair, cut short with green eyes, he's slightly taller than Jamison but not by much.

The doors opened and the room starts to fill, men stand to the side while woman sit with children on there laps or babies in there arms. A few warriors are still patrolling while some guard the outside of the hall.

'Will you be attending the meeting?' I mind link my father.

'No' I receive before than mind link is blocked.

I feel as if everyone is here so I begin.

" I am Jordan Taifua Pierce, The daughter of our currant alpha, a descendant from the great Taifua Pierce and I am here in front of you today for the well being of the pack, I am here to revoke my father as alpha and claim the alpha position for myself. My father, the alpha is no longer suitable to run our pack as he is grief stricken from the loss of Alexandra Leon-Pierce our Luna and my mother as well as my beloved brother Jonathan who-"

"You are the reason he is grief stricken, you slaughtered them both!" I've heard that voice before

"Stand." I reply calmly while she stands tall looking confident but I see right through her facade, she's scared of what I'll do.

"Come please mam" I say nicely as she begins to walk towards the stage with her head held high, pathetic.

"Now please, repeat what you said" I spoke calm and collected, she looked worried and began repeating her sentence. She didn't get very far before I grabbed her by the neck slamming her into the ground.

"You will speak to me with respect!" I growled out.

"You are just a little girl, how do you expect to be an alpha? Let alone an alpha female?" a member of my pack spoke up wearily, I growled at the disrespect.

"I am the alpha and if you do not respect my choices than you will be banished or killed!" I yelled at the disrespect I was receiving from a member of my pack, "Disrespect will not be tolerated." I spoke calmly as they shivered with fear, good. I like that.

'Father, I will take over the alpha position from now onwards as you are not fit to lead' he growled in response but did not decline.

"I will officially be named alpha on my 16th birthday but until that moment I am still your alpha and you will respect me, I will be naming my beta and delta as of this moment but they also will have there official naming day on my birthday" My pack looked at me, not out of fear but I think acceptance.

"Jamison Lerroy, you are now the beta of the Red Blood pack!" I yelled happily even though I feel nothing. He looked shocked, his eyes went wide and he froze still.

"Malcolm Davidson, you are the third in command of the Red Blood back!" He smiled happily and pulled Jamison to the stage along with him while they Jamison stood at my right and Malcolm my left. We stood there as they cheered, waiting for them to become silent.

"The meeting is adjourned, thank you all for coming" I smile slightly.

I walk down from the stage as members come up to me saying they're glad I have taken up a big responsibility and that I will be a great alpha which I appreciate there kind words. Once everyone left, I looked towards my new beta and delta, "let's go rest up boys"

"What for?" Asked Jamison worriedly, like I was gonna start a war or something.

"We have school in the morning".