Chapter 1

Lexa pov:

Today is like any other. But it's the full moon tonight. My wolf started talking to me.

Lexa LEXA, yelled my wolf Alex

Hmmm

Are you listening

No want did you say

I said our we going to find them tonight because I hope so, said Alex

I don't know, we know everybody in this small town not even one of them is are mate I don't know if we will ever find them and true be told I love Costia and she is my girlfriend.

You got to be kidding me, she is a hoe she sleeps with everybody your not the only person she slept with but I'm going to stay out of this and let it blow up and your face and I will be here to tell you I told you so, said Alex

She don't do that anymore, I said trying convince myself that

You say so bye

I'm in health class with my friends. When I smelled this scent it's mixed with strawberry and peaches. Dont get me wrong I loved the smell and it started to get stronger. I looked at the door waiting for someone or something to come in but nothing came so I looked away. But at soon as I looked away the door open and in came the most beautiful girl ever saw in my life. She had blonde hair, pale light skin, the most beautiful baby blue eyes you ever seen. I was to cought up and looking at the beautiful girl that I didn't hear want they was saying.

So everybody I would like you all to meet Clarke she just moved here. So I would like you all to make feel right at home;
After the teacher was done introducing Clarke to the class in went back to his desk. She was looking for a seat and the only desk was empty was right next to me. So when she saw the seat, she came over and her scent kept getting stronger but it was not in a bad way, it was actually like a drug so strong, and addicting to it that you can't stop.

Hi I'm Clarke, she held out her hand for me to shake it. At first I thought I should not shake her hand but I can't just leave her hanging either so I shook her hand. It was so soft like a teddy bear and I didn't want to let go of it but I didn't noticed was I was running my thumb over her hand. When she let go I missed the warmth of her hand being in mines. Then I had to remind my self that I had a girlfriend so I pushed Blondie in the back of my mind.

When the bell rong I was out the door before everybody else. I met Costia at my locker. And when launch came around I was sitting at my table with my friends, Lincoln, Bellamy, Monty, Jasper, Maya, Emma, Anya, Mia and some of the pack. All trough the launch period I looked across the room to Clarke table. She was all by her self eating, I kinda felt bad for her. I get pulled out of my thoughts when Maya ask me a question.

You said want I didn't hear, I said putting all my force on my group. But I took one more look at her table but she wasn't there I started to look around for her but no luck.

I said want is we doing for your party, said Maya.

Umm I don't know maybe throw a giant house party and invite packs, I say but really I don't care about my birthday because it means I will become Alpha of my pack and I will meet my mate. But I think I don't need one I have Costia and She will become Luna of the pack. We're the blood moon pack the most biggest strongest pack in the world. And my birthday is in a couple of weeks from now. And im ready to rule my pack with my beautiful soon to become wife.

Sooo I really hope you guys will enjoy this new story I created. And I will be updating both books. So keep a eye out but yea i hope u guys love it and leave a comment and if this chapter gets 4 votes i will update💗🌺😂😂😂😎😏😍