bad ass luna

Its monday mornig and I woke up to the most anoying sound ever ...... my moms voice. let me introduce myself im Jessica lily-anne Marie Carter ... I know fucked up name I have , yeah my dad and mom wanted to name me two diffrent names so I ended up with two middle names . Im 17 turning 18 November 1st . My hair is  dark brunette color along with my blue eyes . I have the most perfect curves ( not to brag ) but thats my opinion . anyways back to the story .

"JESSICA WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL IN BED SCHOOL STARTS AT 9:30 GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP NOW¡¡¡" my mom yelled . 

" okay okay im up dang way to ruin my ear drums mom " I said jumping out of my bed . To day was the first day of school so I showed and threw on my ootd , I was wearing my light blue denim jeans with black crop top that says "bitch dont kill my vibe " them to make me look even more like a bad bitch I put on my black dr. martens and a black bennie .

*at school*

"uggh this place is pure hell " I said to my bestfriend veronica and her mate  Mathew . see we have been best friends since secound grade,  and yeah were wolfs , yup part of the green bay pack biggest pack in the WORLD yes the WORLD .

*first period *

I clearly have zoned out during math I mean who cares if "x×y ÷4 =" whatever I just cant wait until its over . Just as I was about to fall asleep the best sent in the WORLD hit me and all me wolf yelled in my head was "MATE" as I look up I see schools bad boy Alexander Willams  he looked down at me and whispered in my ear saying " MINE " right before he kissed me and damn this boy can kiss .

*passing period*

As I was wapking to my looker I seen Alexander walking towards me but he wasn't alone he had the school slut Brittney in his arms . oh . hell. no . I plunges toward that bitch and shocked her right in her face .it.was.about.to.go.down.