Prologue

"I will KILL you! Germany I need you and your sadistness!!!" The country of Amestris, or Rosa Winter, yelled at her friend Aleshore, also known as Erin Harvesta. Amestris has long, purple hair, palish pink eyes, and light tan skin. She wears a blue military uniform and has an always present dragon claw necklace, the claw holding a round, opal. Aleshore has very long, flaxen hair, green eyes, and dark tanned skin . She's wearing a jean mini-skirt and a sort of see through pink shirt that has a white undershirt beneath it, she's also wearing pink flats; of course Aleshore is wearing her jar necklace with stars hanging all around it. Erin had gone and started shipping Rosa with someone she doesn't know again. "Rosa don't jou dare drag me into jour problems." Germany said walking over to the two females. Germany wears a green military uniform, he has white skin and blonde, slicked back hair and light blue eyes. While Amestris was distracted by Germany Aleshore took it as a chance to escape, so she ran off.

A loud gasp was heard and Amestris was soon pushed away from Germany. "Wait! Is that? It can't be!" Annabeth exclaimed, her curly blond hair flowing behind her as she ran around Germany observing him. "Fine I'll just go get Luciano, he's much more violent anyway." Rosa mumbled, getting up from her place on the ground and patting the dirt from her military pants. "A very interesting specimen." Annabeth muttered as she studied Germany. Percy ran over and yelled, "Are you checking him out?!" Annabeth let out a sigh and muttered "boyfriends" under her breath. "Vhat?" Germany asked, confused as hell. "No!! Why would I do that? You know you are the one and only Percy. Oh! It talks?!" Annabeth said, then turned back to Germany. "Ja, I talk." Germany said with and expression that said: wth? Annabeth turned back to Percy using the puppy dog eyes. "Percy, can we take it back to camp? Pleeeeaaaaseee? I just have to further study this! It appears to be a human form of Germany!" Annabeth pleaded.

"Vhat?! Nein! I'm not going anyvhere vith jou!" Germany protested, but was just drowned out by Amestris finally piping up. "He is the human for of Germany Miss Annabeth." Amestris said. "Oh! There's another person. How old are you Miss?" Annabeth asked, turning to finally see Amestris. "Human or country years?" Rosa asked, as she had completely forgotten no country is allowed to let a human that they are a country.  "Oh so you are a human country hybrid too?! Oh this is so amazing! Come, I'm sure Chiron would love this!" Annabeth exclaimed, and started dragging Germany and Amestris away. "We aren't hybrids, we are just countries." Amestris said under her breath with a angry anime tick mark on her head. She then took a deep breath to calm herself down and put a pleasant smile on her face. "Vhat?! Nein! How are jou so calm about this Amestris?!" Germany shouted, trying to get away, but for some reason wasn't able to. "What in the name of the gods is she doing now?" Percy asked, watching as Annabeth dragged the two countries away.