Prologue

"Y/N, pay attention to the lecture"

Ignored.

"Pst"

Ignored.

"Y/N, stop distracting me"

Kind of ignored.

'Oh my god' I tapped my foot impatiently under my school desk.

'Just ignore Jungkook, Y/N. It's easy. If you can ignore your brother, you can ignore him,' I thought to myself trying to control my annoyance.

"Y/---"

"Jungkook, chill," I rolled my eyes and tried to turn my attention back to the teacher.

He clicked his pen excessively to annoy me and catch my attention once again.

"If you get thrown out of class, I'll laugh at you right past the principal's office"

"Your negativity is bigger than you'll ever be," He spread a smackable smirk across his face.

I tried to ignore him but then I finally understood what he meant and sent him the biggest glare.

"YAH!"

"Y/N, is something wrong?" I jumped at Mrs. Hye-Jin's irritated voice. It wasn't the first time.

I slowly cringed in my seat, letting the embarrassment sink in.

'This savage little punk'

He does anything to get me in trouble. There was a chuckle to my side.

"I'll catch you in detention or should I say, 'the principal's office'"

He winked at me.

       Jeon Jungkook. I don't know how I met him, why I met him, why he talks to m-- never mind. I remember now.

       Kim Taehyung, my best friend. Once again, I still don't know how I met him but honestly, I love him. He's the best friend I could've ever asked for. The only thing is that he's best friends with Jungkook and a few other boys also. Tell me why I get along with everyone else but Jungkook.

       My roommate, Eunjung, says it's because we're the complete opposite.

.   .  .

It's probably true. He's an arrogant, perverted, rude--- I mean, he really knows how to make you mad.

And I... I'm an angel. I mean come on, who can say that I'm not besides J-Hope. Another one of my friends. He beats me in every pure aspect ever.

I'm not an angel. If anything I'm a fallen one. I probably wouldn't have been if that Jungkook didn't get on my nerves.

       I don't really know him and I never really talked to him. And never will I ever want to.

I thought wrong... I guess.