Introduction

Hi. My name is Poe Traces. I'm a character in a story. I forgot what book I'm in but that doesn't matter. What matters is how my story is. No I don't mean what my book is about. I mean my life in a book. After it's closed.

I could start telling you about how I've seen about a hundred different eyes staring at me or how sometimes my life goes faster and other times slower. And how ever time someone reads me, my story starts over. I could tell you about my friends and family and who dies in Chapter 18:Wishing for Doom. I could tell you those things but they aren't important. What's actually important is my true life story. Which changes based on when the book is shut. And trust me, I wish that sometimes they'd leave me off in better places. I hate watching people die. But it happens.

Now don't get confused but life as a book character is pretty chill. Unless you're dying or in a war scene. Nothing ever goes wrong with your story. You know it like you know yourself. I personally love my story especially the ending when I save everyone from the monster following us.

Then I hate it when I was him die. My best friend Wells Yonder. He knows when he's about to die and he's the twentieth victim of the evil monster. And I should be use to seeing him die, but I'm not because well, he is my friend and it's boring without him. He doesn't like dying either cause he's bored of being unwritten every time he dies.

Oh, what's that? What's being unwritten? Let's just say it's like a boring book heaven. But you never want to go there cause it's a terrible place to be with all the dead people inside. And not to mention those ink blots who try to rip you from your story. I don't want to continue with this part.

But that's how this story begins. When the page is closed after Wells death. And the ink blot Martin Hope appears in the book night.

Go on read the story. Just be careful with the paper, it does rip despite it's sturdy type of structure.

Welcome to Behind Closed Covers.

---
Wow great intro right? I'm surprised here. I hope you enjoy my story.
-tree hugger.