Snk Plays Minecraft

Armin: Okay Eren. Before we play, let me warn you. Do not. I repeat, do not. Fight. The Enderman. You will die.

Eren: .....Mkay.

Armin: Alright. *starts punching a tree* Now go get some food. I don't wanna starve.

Eren: ......But we're in a forest.

Armin: *slams his head against the tree* Did you expect there to be a grocery store? *Sighs* Just go kill some pigs or something.

Eren: Kay. *walks off into the forest* *sees a pig* EAT OR BE EATENNNNN!! *Indian screech* *kills the pig*

Mikasa: *walks up holding a sword*

Eren: *sees her* Sup Mikasa. Whatcha doin?

Mikasa: I'm looking for food.

Eren: Same.

Mikasa: Do you need any?

Eren: Armin told me to get some--

Mikasa: *gives Eren all of her food*

Eren: 0_o

Mikasa: *Walks away*

Eren: Well then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armin: *has built a huge 3 story house, with bedrooms and glass windows.*

Eren: 0_0 JESUS CHRIST ARMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING??

Armin: *is on top of the roof* WHERE DO YOU WANT YOUR STORAGE AREA?

Eren: *no response*

---The Sun Sets--

Armin: Come inside before the monsters start coming out.

Eren: IM A BRAVE BOY!!

Armin: Just get your ass in here.

Eren: *runs off into the distance*

Armin: Eren don't-- *Sighs and facepalms*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren: *Is in the middle of nowhere and sees an Enderman and stares it down*

Enderman: *approaches Eren and begins to attack him*

Eren: WHYYY?!!! *runs away, doesn't realize that the Enderman will follow him*

Eren: *Climbs up a tree and hides on top of it* There. I should be safe now. *enderman appears behind him* FRECKLED JESUS!! *falls out of the tree*

Levi: *is riding past on his horse and stops when he sees Eren on the ground* What are you doing, brat?

Eren: HELP A NIGGA OUT

Levi: ........

*the Enderman appears behind Eren*

Levi: *stares at it* I don't like it.

Enderman: *TRIGGERED*

Eren: *Climbs on Levi 's horse and sits behind Levi* TAKE ME AWAYYYYY~

Levi: *glares at Eren before killing the Enderman and riding away* *dumps Eren on Armin's doorstep* He's your problem now. *rides off*

Eren: *passes out*

Armin: T-T ....The things I must do for you....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jean: *running away from creepers* STAY AWAYYYYY!!!! *sees his house* THANK CHRIST. *sees a random horse in front of his house as it begins to storm heavily*

*lightning strikes the horse*

Jean: Wtf??

*Six skeletons riding horses appear, all of them wearing enchanted diamond armour have enchanted bows*

Jean: *falls to his knees and starts to pray* FRECKLED JESUS HELP A BROTHER OUT!! *a skeleton shoots him and he dies*

Marco: You're not half the man you used to be.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armin: *in his house, his food bar is low* Hmm. I should probably eat. *opens the chest with all of the food in it* WTF ITS EMPTY??

Sasha: *Sitting on Armin's roof to his house, eating all of his food as Armin slowly starves to death*