Prologue

She is out of control again. The whole ship is full of her vomit. Monsters come out of the blue. She wants me to be her Mommy but I don't want to. I can't. I can't be part of this I can't be a Mommy to a criminal. A monster. She infected the whole ship and she needs to be stopped. Jacob is dead now and I am supposed to solve this alone. How will I when I am infected as well?

"I am here, Mommy."

Oh God! Just go please. Get out of my head. I just want to go home.

Home. My husband, Nick. He must be waiting for me now. He must be wondering what took me so long. He had always been the anxious one. He was so against me going away so far. Even though I told him that my job was babysitting, he was against it. He knew something was dangerous. He felt it.

I reached my laptop and began recording a video.

"Nick, I am so sorry. You were right. I lied to you. Please forgive me and.. and.. and forget me. Forget me, Nick. Live your life and forget that I even existed and don't you ever come and look for me. I am sorry, Nick."

I stopped recording and sent it. I know I broke his heart. I know he'll be in a shock. But this is for the best. For his own sake. I never wanted be part of this. Let alone, Nick.

Goodbye, Nick.

"Mommy."

"Come and get me you little bitch."

"Let's play, Mommy. I am bored."

And then it all turned black.