Prevention

While avoiding the super humans, the group of teens moved quickly and quietly as they made their way over to the old, abandoned library that stood not too far from where they were now. Little did they know what they would find there.

"Whoa that was a close one," Steven, one of the five group members whispers to the others.

"Yeah. We'd better hurry.

They see everything with their creepy black eyes." Sabrina replied, looking really worried and scared. The others nodded in agreement.  

Super humans are dangerous creatures. From a distance they look like normal humans. But don't let that fool you. They have more strength and their heart is cold, filled with hate and evil instead of love. Some are even led to believe that they had no heart at all. Everyone knew they had no conscience. Their eyes were pitch black. They had no color or even pupils; they were just black. They looked as if they are ready to kill at any time, day or night. They didn't care. They were the perfect killing machines. Their eyes had no spark because something as beautiful as friendship and love is something they don't know or would care to know. If you ever got the chance to touch them, you would see that they are cold as ice and hard as steel. If you get in a fight with them and you were a normal human being, you're as good as dead. They could kill you in one strike.

Getting away and out of sight of the super humans, the five teens finally managed to arrive at the old abandoned and forbidden library. They are all out of breath, but at least they were alive and not even badly injured. Just a few scrapes and bruises. Nothing to be too concerned about. They walked silently to the big heavy door that marked the front entrance of the huge, dilapidated building that hadn't been used in over decades as far as they knew. Like most of the doors on most of the buildings, the door was unlocked. There is no need to lock something up when they have no use of it. Not as long as the super humans exist, which is what the 'they' referred to. Erik pushes on the door trying to get it open, but he soon finds that it is too heavy for just one person to handle. 

"Hey, Daniel, can you help me open this door please, man? Might need your help, too, Steven." Erik tells the other two boys.

Working together, they pushed at the door with all their strength. With a loud creaking sound, it finally gives in and opens, allowing them to enter the old building. 

The five of them enter the building. They all stand near each other, as they look around them full of curiosity but also fear.

"Hey, look, the sign says this library was built in the year 2010." Sabrina says, her voice full of surprise.

"Whoa, then that means this library is 1,040 years old already! No wonder it looks so dusty and old." Miranda tells the others. The two girls walk further in the dusty, scary old library while the boys closes the door behind them.

"I wonder what kind of information we're going to find here?" Daniel says, wondering how many books there must be in there and how old they are.

Miranda was just about to say something, but just as she opens her mouth to speak, she trips  on the leg of a desk, falling on her hands and knees to the floor. The fall she took made a lot of noise that reverberated off the walls of the building, echoing loudly throughout the entire space. The noise sounded like it came from all around them.

"Whoa, what just happened?" Steven says quickly, spinning around, his eyes wide open with fear.  "Nothing. I just tripped on the desk, please help me stand, guys, will you? It really hurts." Miranda said, feeling a bit embarrassed. 

In the meantime, Sabrina was looking at some old books. She wiped off the dust of with one of her hands. The thing with Sabrina is that she is a bit allergic and so the dust particles that flew off the book caused her to sneeze.