Body Double

Zivas POV 6pm
I stepped into the squad room after looking into a lead and started to walk to my desk. I noticed some one was sitting in my desk. I walked around the corner. There was a teenage girl sitting at my desk with long brown hair and tan skin. She was sleeping. I shook her a little and with cat like reflexes she grabbed my arm. She looked up at me and smiled "Sorry. Are you agent David?" she asked with an Israeli accent. "Yes. And you are". "Oh my names Kate. Kate Swan" she said shaking my hand. "How may I help you Kate" I asked as she stood up from my desk. "Ok well this is going to be hard to explain. But I ran away. I was born in Israel and my mother is Mossad. I have been in Mossad sense I was 10. I am 16 now. But I had to get out of there and I new your were Eli Davds daughter so I hopped on a plane and came here" she said. "Kate that's very brave of you but Mossad will come looking for you". "Agent David please. I can not go back there. Please help me" her dark brown eyes started to fill with tears. "Ok ok. You can stay with me for now" I said. "Thank you. So much". "Hey Zee-Vah...whos that?" I heard DiNozzo behind us. I turned to him. "This is Kate Swan" I said. "Hi" she said. "Hi I'm special agent Anthony DiNozzo" he said with his 1000 watt smile. Kate explained why and how she was here to Tony. "Brave kid" he said. "So do you want me to take you back to my place so you can get settled". "Sure".

Zivas place
I opened the door and let Kate in then shut the door behind us. "You can take my bed and I'll take the guest room" I said pointing to my bedroom. "Thanks Ziva" she went into my bedroom. "You and that Tony guy seem pretty close" she said from my room. "Why do you say that?" I asked. "Because all of your pictures in your room are of you and him together. Are you two dating?". "No no. Of course not. Our boss Gibbs had a list of rules and rule #12 says to never dat a co-worker". "I saw the way you looked at him. Your eyes sparkled. And so what about the rules, that's a dumb rule anyway". "I do not like Tony like that". Kate walked out of my room and smirked at me. "Yea right. You look at him like a dog looks at his dinner". "Is it really that noticeable" I said putting my face in my hands. "It is too a 16 year old girl". I sighed and shook my head. "But the good thing is I saw the way he looks at you". "What do you mean". "He looks at you like your the last woman on earth". "Really". "Yep". A smile crept onto my face. "Ok enough about me. I think we should get to know each other" I said walking over to the couch and plopping down on it. "Ok" Kate came and sat next to me. "Well I was born in Tel Aviv. My father died when I was 6. I have been home schooled by my mother. I do not watch that much tv or movie, I prefer to read in my spare time. I have been trained as a spy and assassin. But that's pretty much it. But I read your file before I left". "Ok so that takes care of me and a long story" I said. "No it did not cover what has happened between you and Tony" she said with a smile on he face. "What? No I am not telling you about that" I said. "You two did it didn't you" she said. "Kate!" I said shocked. "What it is the truth I bet". I looked at her. I might as well treat her like an adult because I do not think she will take anything less. "Ok yes we did, in Paris after he kissed me I front of the Eiffel Tower". "Aww he kissed you in front of the Eiffel Tower". "Uh-huh. But that was 3 year ago". Kate gave me a smirk. "What?" I asked. "Nothing. Am just surprised Tony has not tried anything on you". "He is not like that. He is very sweet, caring, funny, and juvenal when it comes to me. But he can drive me crazy sometimes". "He is also hot" she said. "Kate..." I grumbled. "Sorry". I fixed dinner and we ate. I looked at my watch. "It's already 9" I said getting up from the couch. "I am going to get a shower" I said. "Ok. Do you have a spare bath" she asked. "Yea it is down the hall". "Thanks". I got a shower then went to the guest room. Kate went to sleep but I stayed up and read a little. Then I heard crying from the bedroom. I got up and walked in to the bedroom. "Kate. Kate are you ok". She was having a nightmare. I crawled on the bed and shook her. She shocked awake and started to cry. "Sweetie what is it" I asked her. "Nightmares" she said. "Nothing is going to hurt you" I said. "W-Will you sleep in here with me. Please". "Sure". I laid down next to her and she scooted closer and wrapped her arms around me. I hesitated for a second then wrapped my arms around her. "Ziva. My mother never did this for me. So I guess you are kind of like my mother". "I am not old enough to be your mother but I can be if you want me to. Or I could be like your older sister. You remind me of my little sister Thali". "Good night Ziva". "Night Kate".