Episode 1 ~The first day...~

There were three girls that were NORMAL . A girl named Jess was in her 4.3 million dollar mansion watching T.V with her group of friends . Tess looked all normal like a typical teen . What she did not know was that her great , great , great , great , great etc grandma was "The Great Katrina" . And another NORMAL girl named Crystal was in her 1.5 million dollar jacuzzi just relaxing . She also looked like a typical teen . She had never knew that her great , great , great etc grandmother was the Goddess of the Galaxy . The last NORMAL girl was named Skye , Skye was in her farm taking care of the animals she owned . She would never think that her great , great , great , great ancestor was "Hercules DAD including him !
Then they all teleported to "Gods and Goddesses camp !" , when they got there they thought it was all a bad bad dream . You might think that too but its actually not ! They got new names and new powers .
Tess :
New Name : Katrina Evergreen
Goddess of : Distruction
What she can do : She can cause all of the disasters in the world ! She is one of the most powerful Goddess in the WORLED ! She is very rare ,she has a bad side and a normal side so she can turn into bad Katrina in random times and its really hard to get her back to normal . And she can fly with her dark clouds .

Crystal:
New Name : Cryptis Galaxy
Goddess of : Galaxy
What she can do : She can fly and she has all the powers of the galaxy's . When shes mad astroids fall down from the sky ! Not the small ones , THE 10ft astroids ! She is very RARE .

Skye :
New Name : Heaven White
Goddess of : The Heavens
What she can do : She can fly with her 5-30 ft angel wings . She is also very rare . If you make her mad then theres going to be acid rain . She can hurt your ears with her very high pitched sound singing and her other angels in heaven is her backup .

Announcement : OKAY EVERYONE YOU CANT SLEEP RIGHT NOW !! YOU HAVE TO EAT YOUR BREAKFAST THEN DO AN OBBY COURSE TO SEE HOW GOOD OR BAD YOU ARE !!
Random Goddess : um...what are we eating ??
Announcement : WE ARE EATING EMPHBRAT POOP AND THE BLACK DRAGON'S HEART FOR THE FIRST DAY !
Everyone except Katrina , Cryptis and Heaven : YAY I LOVE THAT !!
Katrina : Um where am I and why am I wearing a black dress and black shoes and black makeup and black everything !! And eww whats Emphbrat poop ... that just sounds so gross ...
Heaven : Were am I ?? Im supposed to be at my farm taking care of my cutest pigglet !
Cryptis : PHHHTT AT YOUR FARM !!! HAHAHA I WAS AT MY 1.5 MILLION DOLLAR JACUZZI !
Katrina : Shut up b**** your so loud I cant even find my phone !
Cryptis : WELL WHERE ARE WE !! IF I DONT KNOW IM GOING OUTSIDE !
Katrina : No it looks like we are in some kind of camp of some sort ...
Cryptis : Hmm WELL IM STILL GOING
Heaven : No don't you might get in trouble and thats not a good thing to do !
Cryptis : Oh stop lecturing me ... !!
Announcement : OKAY EVERYONE GO TO YOUR KITCHEN AND EAT UP NOW !!!
Cryptis : Someones got anger issues ... hehe
Katrina : And thats you !
Cryptis : NOT EVEN !!!!
Katrina : right ...
*At the kitchen
Katrina : Hmmmmm... this Emphbrat poop is actually good !
Heaven : ew I think pig poop tastes better , even tho i never tried it ...
Cryptis : EWW YOU TASTED PIG POOOOOP
Heaven : I just said I DIDNT
Katrina : Oh dammmmmm
*Back at the dorm
Cryptis : Wow its already night ...
Katrina : well its NOT !
Announcement : OKAY EVERYONE GO TO THE MAGICAL COULTCH
Katrina : For what
Announcement : TO TEST OUT HOW GOOD OR BAD YOU ARE AND I BET ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE REALLY BAD !
Heaven : Wow shes mean
*Goultch
Katrina : Ok so we are here .
Announcement : YOU HAVE TO FIND THE BLACKEST STONE OF THEM ALL AND THE VERY RED STONE THAT REPESENTS FIRE AND THE LAST ONE IS BLUE THAT IS FOR THE OCEANS ! THEN AFTER YOU FIND ALL OF THEM YOU PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER IN ONE SPECIAL ROCK THAT HAS THREE HOLES THAT YOU PLACE THE ROCKS IN ! THEN HOW YOU KNOW IT WORKED IS IF YOU TELEPORT TO YOUR DORM . YOU DONT HAVE A TIME SO YOU CAN TAKE MANY OF HOURS DAYS AND EVEN CENTURIES!
Cryptis : Do we even live that lo...
Announcement : BEGIN
Cryptis : Aw man I never got to finish my sentence !!!
Katrina : OK we have to work together to find all the stones !
Heaven : Ok but we cant go all a separate way ! Katrina lead us :)
Katrina : ok sure since Im the smart one
Heaven : Oh I want you to lead the way because if you go somewhere and you die we can just go the other way so your our tester !!
Cryptis : COOL AND THATS AWESOME
Katrina : oh thanks ... *sarcastically says that
1 hour later
Katrina : Its been almost one hour ,
Heaven : It was one hour
Katrina : LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE !
Heaven : Okay ....
Announcement : THE SEVEN MUSTICURES FINISHED !!
Cryptis : WHAT !! Anyways ... I found the Blue rock that repesents the ocean !
Katrina : PERFECT JUST 3 MORE TO GO !!!!!
*Heaven uses her wings
Heaven : WOW this is sooo cool Im flying with these huge wings and I found the Red Rock !
Katrina : Since Im all black maybe I can sence the black rock !
Cryptis : Maybe ...
Katrina : It has to be here somewhere ! I can feel it !
Heaven : OH I SEE IT ITS RIGHT BEHIND YOU KATRINA
Katrina : Oh there it is ! Lets find the stone to put the rocks in !
*3 hours later
Cryptis : I cant find it...
Katrina : ME NEITHER
Heaven : Me neither but we cant give up !
Cryptis : hm what if we put all our powers together and then there might be a secret passage thats closed and we have to open it with all our powers together !
Heaven : Wow that is a really good idea !
Katrina : Ok fine
*Puts all powers together
Heaven : IM TRYING
Cryptis : ME TOO
Katrina : TRY HARDER
*Passage opens
Katrina : Did you see that
Heaven : See what ??
Cryptis : I saw it ! The secret passage actually opened !
Katrina : Oh I see the rock holder !
*All the rocks goes to the rock holder
Heaven : Hey the stones lefitating to the rock holder thingy !!
*They teleport to their dorm
Katrina : Im pretty sure we are 2nt 3rd or 4th !!
Announcement : YOU GUYS SUCK ! YOU GUYS GOT 1,285 PLACE ! TRY HARDER NEXT TIME
Katrina : WHAT !!!
To be continued...find out what happens in the 2nt episode