Blood, Fur, Fangs, And Love

Louis's pov

"Good God! Can't you just be human for five minutes!" Eleanor whines at me. Eleanor is my best friend, well best friend that's human. She knows about me being a werewolf, and I'm glad that when I told her she didn't freak out. "I get you have different needs, but please! Can we go!"

"No! El, I told you it's a full moon tonight I can't..." I say, even though she knows that's a load of shit.

"Louis William Tomlinson,we are going to that party!" She pulls me off her bed and we walk down the hall to my room.

Okay, just to set things right. Eleanor and I aren't dating like everyone thinks at school, just friends. And not with benefits, I live with her family because when I was young my family was killed. That was 204 years ago... I miss them terribly.

"I can't, trust me on this." I plead but she ignores it and continues to go through my closet.

"Look if it's because that boy from our school is there then oh well." She laughs and finally feels satisfied with an outfit.

It's red jeans, a black shirt and gray blazer. Taking it in my hands I follow her into the bathroom, she grabs her make up bag and sits down at the vanity whilst I changed. I caught her sneaking a peek at my naked torso. I blush and hurry to get changed.

"Louis, if you weren't gay I would totally date you." She laughs and finishes her make up and walks over to me. "Where did you put your meds?"

"In your purse, remember you always carry them." I sigh as she rummaged through her bag and pulls out the small pill bottle.

I take it from her and look into the mirror as I become more human like. My eyes become a little duller, still glow brighter than humans just not as noticeable. Flashing a smile I watch my canines grow to human length. My senses dull just like my eyes, the still are a little bit better than humans but it's a big difference. I turn to Eleanor and smile.

"You almost look human. Now that you've taken you meds we came go right?" She pleads and pulls on my arm like a three year old.

"Fine, but I'm not going to go find that guy I like. Remember for this party to stay with me I don't want to be alone again..." I say as we walk down the hallway and out the door, I can see the party is already in full swing. Luckily the party this Friday is just a few houses down.

I walk hand in hand with El and get slightly on edge when we near the house. Vampires. I stop us at once, they usually don't have partys dew to the fact they want human blood. Eleanor looks at me and sees the terror in my expression. I hope to night she agrees to walk away.

"Louis, what's wrong?" She looks at the house in front of us.

"Ahh, maybe we should go." I say more than ask and turn to face her.

"Wha-" She is interrupted by a high pitch scream.

We both turn to see a girl stumble out of the house, pale white and dry-like. She trips and collapses on the grass meters away. I hold Eleanor back and away from the girl.

"What ever they ask you, say you're a vampire.." I whisper into Eleanor's ear, the girl on the ground pleads for our assistance.

I feel my senses begin to return, there must be quite a few vampires inside. It's speeding up the process of wearing down my pills. A slender shirtless man walks out of the house, he smells heavily of blood, it causes me to gag.

"No! Stop!" The Girl crawls over to us, but it's to late. In one swift motion he grabs her by the ankle and pulls her back to the house. "Help me! Please!"