TLC: The Unofficial Stories Book 2

Before I get started with the story, I want to let you know. If you don't know TLC . Do your research and then read this story. For those that do know TLC and their journey to the top, This is a FICTION story. All made up, might be some real events in this story. But if you know TLC you know which events are true or not. Lets get it started . Please leave feedback on my Instagram(IG) page @TLC_OfficialFanPage.

Chapter I : (On The TLC Tip)

Tionne Watkins

"Alright , let's start that over. Tionne , sing a little louder." Dallas said. Dallas , Dallas Austin was our producer for our first album so far. His beats are dope. I'm starting to see that him and Chilli got something going on. I mean , I don't wanna get all up in their business but they getting a little too close.

"Alright Dee." I replied. Dee was the nickname I used for Dallas, I've known him since the 9th grade, Im the one that hooked him up to produce our first album.

"Every now and then, I get a little crazy." I started to sing in the mic. The name of our first single was called "What About Your Friends". Which I didn't like not one bit. How are we going to sing a song basically being hypocritical. We basically got Crystal kicked out. Me and Crystal was getting pretty cool together. Until she got kicked out because of Lisa.

After I got finished laying down my part for the song, it was Lisa's turn. She was a rapper, the little singing that she did in the song, you really couldn't tell she was singing.

"Lisa , come on. It's your turn." Dallas said. Lisa got out of her chair and went into the booth. Chilli was sitting on Dallas's lap. That really irked my nerves because Chilli just met that guy and she is already doing too much with him. I guess she'll learn when he knocks her up, because he ain't even gone take care of it. Chilli been staying at my house ever since we meet. She told me that she can't go back home because her momma ain't gone accept her. So all she got is a couple of outfits. Lisa been staying at my house ever since I let her. When Lisa started rapping me and Chilli went into another room and started talking.

"Girl, why is you sitting here doing all this with Dallas?" I asked her. I really wanted to know what she was thinking, Dallas ain't nothing close to handsome.

"He is fine! Girl , it's something about him that just - - - ughhh ! " Chilli said with excitement. Man , she ain't got no taste. But whatever rocks her boat I guess. The music in the background stopped playing.

"Aye Chilli , come on your the last one, the song is almost done." Dallas called Chilli into the studio. If it was only one thing that this girl could do it was sing. Man Chilli could sing her ass off. That's what I like about her, she could sing until cows came home and you couldn't get tired of her voice. About an hour of Chilli recording , Pebbles walks in the door.

"Okay, y'all gotta hurry and get done with this song. We are on a deadline! Come on ladies , hurry up. If you can't hurry , I can find three other girls that'll do this in a heartbeat."

Pebbles said. I hated when she threatened us. She always said she was gonna find three other girls to replace us. Whenever she said that, it made me mad. She just don't understand. What kind of stress we going through.

• • •

Chapter 2 (On The TLC Tip)

Rozonda Thomas

I'm not sure what to do with my life from here. Dallas is making his move already. This whole thing is going too fast. As he takes his shirt off I interrupt him.