Blue

"Dillen! Dillen! Omg Dillen stop day dreaming!"
"Sorry jess, its just....it's like I belong there"
"Where?"
"Never mind you wouldn't understand"
As I walk along the hallways I'm no longer in a hallway I'm the forest. Away from all the people away from them all of them. I'm in my own little world where no one...
"HEY!"
Now I'm on the floor and my head god it hurts I look up and see that stupid guy, you know the one who I just can't get away from.
"Dillen,why don't you watch where your going!"
"W-w-why don't you just....ummm.."
"What can't find your stupid words maybe start with talking then try walking!"  Jace said walking away, laughing to his friends.

I just hate him, he just so...so...so cute no no no not cute...let's just forget about that.

Anyway...

"Dillen! Hey you alright?"
"Yeah jess I'm fine"
"Are you sure because the love of your life just made contact and conversation with you"
"Oh shut up jess"
I could help but blush and laugh. I don't understand why I even like Jace.
He's a jerk.
He's a total jock
He's such a...a...a guy
A guy is someone how is so in muncher its sickening, a guy is no where close to a man, a guy is someone who is foolish in way that just make you down right mad.
Jace...jace is a guy.

Why on earth would someone like me be completely in love with someone like him.
In my world, ha, he wouldn't survive one day in my world.

My world consists of one unbelievable guy that I'm just in love with and would die for if he were real. It as all the beauty of earth world and all the darkness of space with no stars. There's me, that wonderful guy Thomas, Galent  he's quite weird, Peter he's quiet be is always there for me, and last but not least my brother James, james snd Thomas are  best friend. We all got put in what I like to call s combination of The Hunger Games and The Maze Runner.  As you can seen my world is petty intense. The only person that knows about my world is...sadly...Jace.
He found my journal and read everything. He told me that I was stupid for imagining all that stuff and told me that if I ever got in his way he would tell everyone about my world.
He knows everything, from me and Thomas kissing,to the part where I almost die. He knows it all and just.....just can't imagine if my world was to escape from the pages.
"BEEEEEEEPP"
"Oh crap the bell, school, reality!"
I ran to my class and got there just in the nick of time to. The teacher wasn't there yet so i slipped in the class room unnoticed.

"Dillen....psssst...Dillen!"
I turn around to find Randy giving me a note telling me it's from the new guy in plaid flannel.
Hey,Dillen I missed you so much this world that you live in is so different from the one that we met in. Any my love can't wait to catch up.
- love Thomas

Suddenly I feel sick to my stomach thinking this is some joke and now I'm going to be known as the nerd who fantasies about a fictional character.

As I leave my clas I hear this lovely British accent much like the one I imagined Thomas would have.

"Dillen...Dillen my love wait up."

I freeze unable to respond, he's exactly as imagined him to be. He runs up to me gives me a big hug. Then looks at me and suddenly before I could say anything he kisses me.

"My love...is something wrong?"
"How are you....where is....?"
Before I could finishing talking I see Galent, Peter,and James. I fell to the ground. I woke up unsure of what happened and the nurse is talking to Thomas telling him he needs to go to class and that I'll be fine. I really happy that I'm not the only one who sees him.