Part 1

Liz looked out the window as rain poured down the glass. She knew she shouldn't be here, but it felt right as much as it did wrong. Her hands held up a blanket at her right breast, it partially covering her body, revealing her left leg and back. She couldn't go back, yet she wanted to so bad. She had no clue what was holding her back, the fear of hurting him, possibly, if he got to close. Yet, she wanted him, and her feelings were clearly being reciprocated. Before she could gaze in thought any longer, she felt a warm hand on her shoulder, than a soft, delicate mouth on her neck. Her eyes closed in slight pleasure, and took a deep breath in as she did so.

"Come back to bed." Ressler said as he moved his hand up and down her arm. He took his hand and hugged her from behind, his head resting on her shoulder.

"It's just..." Liz turned around, now facing Ressler, wrapping her arms around his neck, his arms sliding above her waist, the blanket dropping between them.

"What? Tell me." Ressler put his forehead on Liz's and looked straight into her navy blue eyes.

Liz sighed as she put her hand on the side of his face and rubbed her thumb back and forth, feeling the roughness of his incoming beard. "I don't think this is right." Liz removed her forehead from his and looked straight up into his eyes, tears starting to form in her own. She turned away from him, hiding her tears, ashamed.

"Hey it's okay." Ressler cupped the side of her face and brought her back into his gaze. "If you aren't ready I understand." He formed a small smile, trying to hide the disappointment that spread across the rest of his face.

"No it's not. I want to do this it's just.." Her words were cut off by tears interrupting her ability to speak.

"It's just what?"

"I think I'm falling in love with you and I've been hurt once before, I don't want to take that chance of getting hurt again." The words came out of her so fast her tongue almost fell off, her voice cracking at times, the tears barging in once again.

Ressler let out a smile sigh of relief, while a smile formed out of the side of his mouth. "Liz, I don't think that's going to be a problem." His one arm leaning against the wall, resting higher than her head.

Liz turned around and looked him straight in the eyes. "How? How can this possibly not be a problem?" Her face was filled with frustration and disappointment.

"Because..." He looked to the side, thought about his words, then looked back at Liz, tears starting to form on his eyes, too. "I'm already in love with you. I have been since the first day you joined the task force."

A smile spread across Liz's face as she slid her arms around his neck, her lips smashing against his. Ressler's arms slid around her waist, their kiss passionate and strong. Their tongues almost intersecting immediately, Ressler lifted Liz closer to him, moving his head down towards her neck. He bit her skin, making her let out a loud moan, his bulge growing bigger, his tongue pressing down on the small brown spot formed from his mouth.

"Mmm...Ressler....." Liz moaned, hair starting to stick on her face from the perspiration forming.

Ressler moved back to her mouth, grabbing her legs and holding her, her legs wrapping around his waist as he slams her back into the wall. He smashed his mouth into hers, Liz letting out a small moan. Ressler slid his hand further back and starting massaging her ass, causing Liz to moan even more. Liz threw her head back, whilst Ressler started to slowly grind up on Liz. Liz let out more moans, causing Ressler's bulge to become bigger.

"Fuck me Ressler.....mhm....fuck." As Ressler moved back towards Liz's mouth, he lifted her off the wall and began to carry her back into his bedroom. Liz removed her mouth from his and she sucked on his neck as he carried her to his bed. The door was wide open, candles all around the bedroom still lit from before. Ressler laid Liz down on his bed, moving his hand towards her neck to support it as she was sank into the bed. Liz still kept her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer to her as she ran her hand up and down his back, reaching his waist line but bringing her hands back up every time.

As Ressler slowly grinded on top of Liz, he realized the teasing was too much. He moved his hand down to his cock and began rubbing it hard as he kissed Liz vigorously on the mouth. Liz moved her hand down to where Ressler's was and said, "Allow me."

The two lovers switched positions, Liz now on top, and she lowered her body down to his waist line. Liz put her mouth on his dick, first licking at the slit to tease him a little, mouth barely on his cock, she then took it all in her and deepthroated it more than a hot dog at an eating contest. She began to choke a little, but kept bobbing her head back and forth to make her daddy come.

"AHHHH...LIZ....FUCK.....I'M GOING TO COME...FUCKK!" Ressler shouted as pre-cum started to drip out into Liz's mouth. Liz braced herself as she waited for him to cum, but he eventually did, the warm cum dripping down her throat. She swallowed it all to make him proud, but she realized that her clit was dripping now too.

She moved her hand down to her clit, when Ressler saw her and grabbed her arm to stop her. "Allow me." He mocked, followed by a seducing wink.

Liz climbed farther upon the bed, Ressler moving out of the way so she can lay where his sweaty body was. She laid her head on the damp pillows and spread her legs apart, inviting him to come inside. Ressler leaned over and opened the bedside draw, revealing a box of opened condoms. He took one out of the box and ripped open the packaging and filled the rubber tube with himself.

"You're making me impatient." Liz moaned, fighting the urge to touch herself.

Ressler grabbed the bottle of lube, more hurriedly this time, and squeezed it all over his hand, getting some on the bed. He rubbed it all over his dick, then put his hands on Liz's knees.

"Are you ready?" Ressler asked, waiting for his grant of entrance.

"I've been fucking ready now fuck me already." Liz said, gripping the sheets, preparing for what she knows will come next.

"Tell me if it hurts." Ressler inserted himself into Liz, a loud moan escaping from the both of them. The sheets grew more taught as she gripped them tighter, pleasure overwhelming her.

Ressler kept going in and out of her, harder each time he went. After a few hits he pulled out of her, his erection on the verge of bursting. He could tell Liz's was to, so he went back to her and gave her gentle strokes with his tongue. He jacked off whilst his tongue was busy, Liz cuming and Ressler not soon after. Ressler let his face fall into the sheets and moaned, trying to hide it, while Liz let them out loud and proud.

They both lied there, catching their breaths, until Ressler went over to her and lied down, she cuddling up to him. As the two lied in bed, Ressler runnimg his fingertips up snd down Liz's arm, she running her fingers om his chest with her other arm, they both said nothing and lied peacfully.

"I love you." Liz said, looking up into Ressler's eyes.

"I love you too." Ressler said, kissing the tip of her nose.