The Lucky One

Author's Note:

Hi guys before you read this I just wanna say something's

1.thank you for picking my fan fiction to read XD

2.this is my first book I've ever written so don't judge

3.its not the best fan fiction you'll ever read but yeah

4.it may seem to rush into things I'm till trying to get use to writing these things :/
Comment and vote tell me what you think k thanks byeee

Chapter 1

Hi I'm Arrow Mavros and this is s little bit about me ..

I like all the bands like Of Mice & Men ,Motionless In White ,Green Day ,Slipknot, black veil brides etc etc I don't listen to the mainstream music like one Direction or Justin Beiber.(never would and never will ewwwww)

My Uncle is the only one who really hits me if I do something wrong or when he's drunk my Aunt will sometimes join in but I mainly get home late because I have my own little paradise that no one in town knows is there its just a little lake in the woods with a mini waterfall coming of a cliff I find it very peaceful and it takes all my worries away my mum use to bring me here when I was sad I mostly write lyrics when I go there or listen to the water fall or music.

(Arrow's POV)

I got home just on time to escape Ellie and Richard (my bullies / stalkers) but knowing my luck which is NONE i just so happen to run into my Uncle he is way taller then me he is only 33 but he tower's over me he stared straight into my eyes sending me daggers I ran past him as fast as I could to my room before he could do anything to me I sighed heavily and flopped onto my bed I only had one thing to look forward to this week which was the BVB signing at hot topic where I just so happened to work lucky me ;) I have to be there and off my shift in time for the signing I needed to meet my all time favourite band in the world my favourite member is CC (Christian Coma)he's so funny and childish but I have the biggest crush on Andy like any other fangirl but I'm not overly obsessed I would treat them like normal people.

*3 days Later*

(Andy's POV)

Just another day seeing the usual Ashley on the couch with some slut he picked up from god knows where CC and Jinxx playing the Xbox and Jake was being unsociable and sitting on his phone probably texting a new girl ... and me being well me on twitter just updating my tweets :p

@AndyBVB

Signing in an hour at hot topic in San Diego hoping to see some fans there so you guys better be moving if you reading then your not MOVING! :D.

(Arrow's POV)

Today was the day I finally get to meet the one and only Andrew Dennis Biersack I look over at my alarm clock to check the time 5:40 "Crap!" I shout I only got half an hour and 20 minutes to get ready great I run down the hall to the bathroom I trip over god knows what probably air knowing me after face planting the floor I peel myself of the ground and continue to the  bathroom  I take a quick shower blow dry my hair towel dry my body and go to my wardrobe I pick out my outfit of  BVB shirt my favourite pair of black ripped skinnies and my black converse I shove all my wristbands on and go to my mirror and heat up my straighteners quickly brushing my hair I straighten out my bright blue hair and my special red streak that stands for love and strength I change my snake bites to black spikes and my nose ring to plain silver I apply my simple make up winged eyeliner and lip balm I quickly grab everything I need my phone purse lighter and cigarettes and climb out my window knowing if I leave my room I'm just asking for trouble.