~ Tsubaki x Sister~Reader

Forbidden Fruit

↗️ This is what you are wearing without the sweater

↗️
This is what you are wearing without the sweater

At the park

You walked into a park that Tsubaki asked you to go to at 8:30. By time you made it into the park, it was 8:55, you waited in the park a little while longer. When you almost walked away, you heard a voice " Well that's rude of you to walk away from your date spot, (y/n)-chan." You then turned around to see Tsubaki with a smirk on his face, you then stared to blush " What I are you blushing for (y/n)- chan. It's not like you." As he started to walk closer to you." B-be q-quit oni-chan! Anyways what did you want to talk about?" You ask with a serious attitude. "I asked you to come here to see what you think of me, (y/m)? So what's your answer?" He then grabbed your waist and bring it closer to his, and you stated blushing like crazy. When you tried to cover your face he took your hand and with your other hand on your waist where he was your hand. He came to your (y/r) ear and said " Do still not have an answer for me yet, well then come to my room tonight so I could show you a whole new world... so how does that sound for you?" He then kissed you a good by kiss  and walked away with you blushing red like a tomato. When you came home you saw everyone, even Tsubaki, you then had dinner like every night but you kind off scared what will happen to you tonight. When everyone went to their rooms, you went to Tsubaki's room he then opened the door and said "Glad you could make. Please come in, I'll show you a whole new world." You then thought to your self saying 'When he means a whole new world does he by sex. No no no I don't think that oni-chan is really gonna go that to me, is he?'

Time skip

Tsubaki pines you down and says " Do you love me as a man or as a brother because if you love me as a man, I'll do it with you right here right now." You had no words to say but you thought for a moment ' Yes, I love him as a man but a brother and sister shouldn't have this kind of relationship, I don't care I still love him more than a brother but as a man.' When made eye contact with him you said " Oni-chan, I.. I... I love you as a man so will you fuck me right now!" And then he turned his smile into a smirk saying " Sure thing little sis." He then sat up ripping off your dress with only your (b/c) bra, (p/c) panties and your (s/c) thigh high stockings " You look pretty sexy with only your bra, panties and your stockings on." He then took off his clothes with only his boxers on. He pulled off her panties and he then took out his member and slowly going back and forth inside of you. You started arching your back and moaning feeling the pleasure washing over you. Tsubaki asked " Do uh want ah me to go-ah faster!?" You said "Faster!" Then he stared going harder and faster, and you started moaning louder and louder. You tried your best to say "Go uhh harder ahh Tsubaki!" He then stared going at a speed that seemed inhuman, he then started cupping your breast with your bra still on. You felt like he was about to hit g-spot and the bottom of your stomach stared to twist in knots, and you felt like you where about to come on his manhood. He started going slower and stoped with his manhood still partly inside you  and fell on chest but the both of you where still panting and sweating. He the kissed your belly and said "Do you think it'll be a girl or a boy?" You answered "I don't know but I do know is that I love you Tsubaki." "I love you too (y/n)-chan." And they spent the rest of their lives together.

Forbidden Fruit

I don't know why I called I Forbidden Fruit I just couldn't think of any title names.
            - Oka-chan