((Image is Alexis))

"AH FUCK NOT THIS AGAIN!"I groaned as Wendy laughed at me. "FISH NET. CHOKING. DYING!"I joked before removing the fish net from my head. "you are so lucky Wendy. I want to be human. or wolf... or...-" She interrupted me. "trust me. you don't. There are hunters everywhere!"she said. Hunters.. Like bill..

Bill was the one who killed my siblings, and well..i've never seen him in person but.. I know any day I could get killed.

"also, Since when do mermaids swear?"She laughed. "uh. Never"I giggled.

Today was Monday, me and Wendy have been hanging out since this morning and well, I have nothing to do.

And than I heard a gunshot. "dude, I gotta go okay?"Wendy said. "okay.."I groaned before she ran off.

"finally she left! god i thought you two would never stop talking!"I heard. Pacifica. Why. out of anyone. Her.

"Pacifica"I growled. "what, Am I already bugging you?"She giggled, walking in front of me. "Go away!"I growled, splashing water at her with my tail. "Ugh. Why would I do that? Go cry to Mabel and dipper. oh wait You can't.. THEY'RE DEAD!"She smirked, checking her nails. I growled even more. "what do you even want! I'm minding my own business!"I said. why did she have to pick on me.

''I hope the hunters get you''I muttered before swimming underwater and to the other side of the lake. The depressing side of the lake. I sighed and sat on a log that was completely sunk.

But than something happened. A really..thick net.. surrounded me and I started struggling,  It got tighter and Tighter before I couldn't move anymore, I started sobbing, of course you couldn't see it, but I was...   I was so afraid.

the net and I were slowly pulled up and before I knew it I could see pacifica at the other side of the lake, smirking. "shoulda stayed over here!"She yelled. I didn't even want to see the hunter, I just wanted to go back...to my real home.  I wanted Mabel and Dipper back. And I would be dead soon. With them.

''You're next kid so I wouldn't be screaming at this one!"The hunter yelled to Pacifica, her expression changed and she ran off. I rolled my eyes, and was going to take a deep breath before realizing I needed water to breath. "Fuck fuck fuck fuckedy fuck fuck fucccckkkkk"I muttered before passing out. I didnt even see what the hunter looked like.