Jeff & Jack

"The smiling killer sat in a rocking chair, in the living room, dragging his sharp kitchen knife along his finger tips. He thought to him self "What does...he think of me?..." Jeff sighed and muttered "Why can't I get him off my mind?" He turned to the door as it slowly creaked open. Soon, standing before him was the creature he couldn't stop thinking about, Eyeless Jack. "Are you alright, Jeff?" Jack asked, seeming a bit worried. "You haven't been yourself lately." Jeff quickly turned away. "Jeff?" Jack stepped closer. "Do you even care?" Jeff asked. "What?" Jeff stood up, dropping his knife, and making Jack step back. "You never act like you care unless it benifits you." Jeff's hair covered his eyes, which began to fill with tears. "Just leave me alone!" Jeff ran off into his bedroom, slamming the door behind him. Jack sighed "I just wanted to tell him something..."

Later that night, Jeff sat in his bed, hugging his knees to his chest. He heard a knock on the door and Slenderman walked through the door. "What do you want?" Jeff said with a bit of an attitude that Slenderman tried to ignore. "What's bothering you?" Slendy's staticy voice slithered through the room. Slendy sat beside Jeff, putting his tentical around Jeff's shoulder. Jeff looked away. "Come on, Jeff." Slendy pleaded. "Tell daddy Slendy what's bothering you." Jeff turned to Slendy. "Have you ever loved someone, knowing they didn't love you back?" Slendy stayed quiet for a second. "No, my child..but you're just assuming that he doesn't love you. You'll never know until you figure out yourself. Now, you should get some sleep." Slendy stood up, patted Jeff's head and left the room. "Thanks, Slendy." Jeff whispered. "Wait, how'd you know it's a guy?...."

The nex day Jeff found Eyeless Jack sitting in his room, messing with his mask. "Uhm...Jack?" Jack quickly turned to Jeff. "Oh...Hey.." "Hey..Sorry about yesterday." Jack stayed silent for a second then spoke "It's alright..." Jack stood up and they looked at eachother. They both spoke "I have to tell you something!" They stared at eachother for a couple of minutes. "You go first." Jack insisted. "O-okay" Jeff stuttered. "I never thought I would be able to tell this to you....I feel as if I'm about to throw-up my heart...But I want to tell you...I have feelings for you. I see you as more than a friend....I---" Jack softly laid his finger on Jeff's lips. "Shh... Not another word. I feel the same way." Jack moved his hand and rested it on Jeff's cheek. They slowly leaned in and----"

Jeff: Woah, woah, woah. STOP.

Jane: What?

Jeff: Are you really into that stuff?!

Jane:.........Dont judge!

Jack: Ew...

Jane: IT'S BOOTYFUL

Jeff: Not like it's true. *Winks at Jack*

Jack: *Winks back at Jeff*

Alternitive ending:

They slowly leaned in and kissed. Their lips..soft to the touch. Jeff blushed from happiness. His first kiss with his first true love. They slowly broke the kiss. Jack laughed alittle. "Why are you laughing?" Jeff ask. Jack smiled "You're adorable." Jack laughed again. "And..." Jeff tilted his head, wondering what Jack was about to say. "...I loved you from the start.."